October 25, 2014 | 946 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Concealer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have Sephora's Classic concealer brush (black handle, orange brisels) & it's excellent quality. I got this with my Buildable Coverage kit, the products there selfs were great but the sponge applicator sucked & the powder sheded like crazy! This is awesome though. I use this to apply concealer around my nose and if I look, how should I say, not so vibrant in the morning (I hate mornings) I'll use a little to brighten up around my eyes. Even though I didn't purchase this individually I would have still bought this because of the quality. No need to repurchase since it is so durable but I would if I had to. Overall, awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the one with the black handle and orange bristles. This brush is nice and came in a foundation set. I've washed it and it still looks good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

omg..when I pat on my concealer with my fingers, it never blends in all the way, leaving little patches or whatever you call them under my eyes..almost makes it look cakey. Well I decided to try a concealer brush out hoping that this would help make the concealer have a smoother appearance, and went to Sephora to get this one since it was reasonably priced and it seems that alot of people on MUA that reviewed it liked it alot. Yea, so tried this out this morning with my concealer and it was awesome! My concealer went on really smooth and after doing everything I could with the brush, I patted the rest in with my finger and wow. I will DEFINATELY be using a concealer brush from now on!! Now, if it stays smooth throughout the whole day, this will be a miracle to me :) (fingers crossed)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by usernameusername

as someone else said, the bristles stick together.
Also, I found it's really hard to clean.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Chucktucker

I'm noticing that this product gets a lot of good reviews so maybe i'm just not using it the right way or with the right concealer but it does not work for me at all. It takes to long to apply and doesn't make my concealer look even. Had it had been cheaper I might not hate it so bad, but I felt like for the price it did nothing for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

I really like this brush - works awesome for under-eye and I recently tried it with cream eye shadow and it worked really well for that, too. Plus it was super reasonably priced.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

A little spendy for what you're getting. The bristles do stick together a little, and the brush isn't the greatest quality, especially at regular price (which is what I paid, unfortunately). The brush is the right size in terms of brush head and handle though. Would probably buy this product again if it were on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by chriquen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is for the black brush with orange bristles. I use this for LM secret camouflage and like it very much. It's stiff enough to pick up lots of pigment but soft enough to blend well. I've had it for a few months and it still looks great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 2:05:00 PM More reviews by shyviolet

All those concealers that I had sitting around thinking that they were too cakey or didn't work on me - they all work great with this brush.

I use this to apply my Jane Iredale circle delete concealer under my eyes and it delivers a perfect application each time. (I almost swapped that concealer because it was too cakey!) I also use this with Bare Escentuals Natural Light (under my eyes) and it works great. I have actually had this brush for a few years now and it still acts like it is brand new. Would definitely repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by marthaoviedo

I don't know why there are so many positive reviews for tihs brush. When i just bought it, the brush worked fine. After a month or so the bristles were all stuck together and it didn't blend the concealer well.I would not buy this again...