September 21, 2014 | 2020 users online

Skincare - Body - Weleda - Pomegranate

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim on sale at Whole Foods. It's a very nicely scented lotion, lightweight with a fruity scent of pomegranate. It sinks in quickly and I can still smell the lotion hours later. It's not heady or overpowering though. I like how the ingredients are non-irritating to me, but I probably won't repurchase as I prefer cheaper brands and unscented body lotions.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I snapped up the Pomegranate Body Lotion when it was on sale for $8.99 at Whole Foods. I love the scent and the medium-wieght consistency (it is a LOTION not a cream - so bear that in mind) is fine for legs and arms. (I need more power for heels and elbows.)

A great product with decent ingredients. And I happen to love the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Mediterraneo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hi everyone :)

I am 36 years old. They gave me this as a present and I don't know if is Ok for my skin or may be for more mature skin??

Thank you for any advice! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by iheartbeauty11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Obsessed with this pomegranate line!! I reviewed the hand cream too. It does come in a travel kit so you can try all 3. The body oil is my favorite!! It has helped the wrinkles on my stomach (from when you sit and drive and from your jeans! ha) and I've noticed the lines between my breast are so much less noticeable. My arms get so dry and the creases on the bend by my elbow are less crepey too. I slather it on! Most creams/oils are greasy and never seem to soak in or if they do, they don't keep my skin glowing. This stuff even works in the humid summer months in Florida when I visit my sister. I live in Souther California. Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

Luscious oil for parched skin that smells faintly but not plasticky fruity. Rub it into warm damp skin fresh from the bath or shower. Rub a few drops in your hair. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by LJMD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently purchased the sample/travel pack including the hand cream, body wash and body oil and am going to go out and buy the full size products because I love all three.

The body oil is thick, but it doesn't feel oily or greasy on my skin, my skin soaks it right up. I've tried to use oils in the past and although my skin has felt amazing, something in them would irritate my skin. My skin has absolutely no problems with this one, maybe because it's all natural. And best of all, it leaves a healthy glow to my skin:)

The hand cream- best I've come across in awhile.

Body wash- love the smell and is gentle without irritating my skin.

Overall, I would recommend this line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by eurydice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Google 'pomegranate' and you'll discover the amazing benefits of this beautiful fruit: no wonder the ancients associated it with fertility and eternal life. As for Weleda's Pomegranate Oil: what can I say, this stuff smells utterly divine and my skin loves it. However the best effect is one I never expected - as a result of massaging this stuff into my hands and arms, my nails are much stronger - and this happened in less than a week! I also massage Pomegranate Oil into my scalp the night before I wash my hair: again with phenomenal results. For mature skin, hair and nails I can't endorse this product highly enough. And no, I don't work for the company, this was my first Weleda purchase!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Sissi

The body oil smells absolutely fabulous. IMHO all Weleda body oils smell all great, but this one is the star.
It leaves my skin soft, nourished and smelling wonderful.
Now I want to try the other products in the range.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 7:40:00 AM More reviews by happilyme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review if for the handcreme. It has been on the market for a bit longer in Germany. And I have purchased it at least three times. I love it. It is one of the best handcremes I have used. The smell is lovely and you only need a very small amount. It soaks in nicely, and doesn't leave hands feeling greasy.

It is a bit on the pricey side. It runs about 7,50, and I think it sells for about 12 or 14 dollars in the USA. It is worth the extra money, because it has a regenerative effect.

When I use this handcreme, I find that I only apply it once or twice a day. (even through several handwashings). With other handcremes, I find I apply more often.

Good stuff. (oh, and the shower gel is delightful as well)

9 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by karamino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a new range of Weleda design to Regenerate mature skin loaded with antioxidants and in my opinion the best smell of the whole Weleda range. Includes the body oil, shower gel and hand cream.

This range is the most expensive from all the Weleda products.

Ingredients; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Fragance (Parfum)*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Petal Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Coumarin*, Farnesol*.
*from natural essential oils.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No