July 25, 2014 | 2004 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Parisienne

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I owed it to my husband again (he find this perfume lovely). I got this from my husband for my anniversary and i think it is indeed very sexy and delicate. Not offending at all, flowery, classy, lady-like, bit powdery but not to overwhelming like No.5 and not sticky sweet, as other pink flower fragrances, love the violet and peonies in it, and the first burst of berries is not candy like, almost natural. It is not a recommended scent for young girls. But perfect for seductive woman in the 30s like me. Would definitely repurchase any perfume that my husband love :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by A604

A friend gave me this out of the blue. I've always been a ralph lauren perfume user but am officially a convert. I love the look of the bottle and the smell is unbelievable. It seems to be universally pleasing! :)

Because I didn't buy it, I only gave it 3 lippies considering I have no idea how much it costs!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by j3sslyn

Loved it since the moment I smelt it at the airport duty free shop! The bottle is girly, pretty but simple. Looks exactly like what a sassy and chic Parisienne would have on top of her dresser table. But it does not really convey a dark and mysterious feel like in the Kate Moss commercial. It smells sweet and invigorating while being somewhat temptuous at the same time.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Laquerednail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was a little concerned about the notes of vinyl in this perfume, but I don't notice it that much in the perfume. This scent is a little too fruity for me, not enough floral or the woody notes for my liking. It would be a great perfume for casual everyday use if you like fruitier scents. It does fade a little fast. Overall, not one I would buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love LOVE this perfume! I discovered it while reading a magazine, where it was in one of those fold-out sample pages and I instantly fell in love. I am sensitive to strong perfume smells, they give me headaches (especially when exposed over long periods of time) so I am quite picky when it comes to perfume. This has a lovely, light floral scent. It is pricey (around $90 for 50ml). My boyfriend got me a bottle of it for Christmas last year and I still have over half a bottle left and I use it almost every day! When I run out of this stuff I will absolutely get another bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by NahidaBasma

I have 25 different perfumes that i really like , but this is my favorite !!! It reallly stands out and is fruity in a very sophistcated , staying power is fair i guess it changed from a person to another

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by liorak

This perfume is AMAZING! It is very fresh and the smell is light, but it stands out. It makes you smell very clean, like you just got out of the shower all day long, and used the best smelling shampoo ever made. If that makes sense. I gave is 3 lippies for price and not 5, although the price is high, the perfume is well worth the price, the packaging is just outstanding. When mine runs out I plan on buying again. I am extremely picky and normally like very sweet cents that are not too strong. This is a little different from what I normally gravitate towards, I am extremely pleased with this. I must say it is giving my Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Aue de Toilet a run for it's money! Those are my top 2. I am in love. Lastly, this perfume is for all ages. Young teenage girls to older woman. I wouldn't recommend if you are looking for one of those super strong old lady cents.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Today I received my package after waiting a week. This bottle is so beautiful in person you won't be disappointed but depending if you like the perfume when I sprayed on my hand I smelled right away legit roses light berries vanilla peach I can't describe flowers but if there's fruits I can describe it smells gorgeous and fresh

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by msfrost

I actually got samples for this fragrance last time I was shopping at the YSL counter (They gave me a bunch of sprayers and a body lotion) I can't believe how heavenly this scent is!! It smells feminine and floral. Not cloying, though. Like you're wearing nude sandals, a breezy dress, diamond stud earrings, Chanel's Aventure on your lips, on your way to a decadent brunch with your friends. You stop by a local flowershop to buy roses and the scent lingers on your hair. Soft, but it's there. That's what comes to mind. And I always get compliments. Someone even said I smelled sexy hahaha. This isn't what I'd call a sexy scent, but the compliment is welcome! You should definitely test this out :) Will repurchase the actual bottle as soon as my samples are gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by jennifertm

Love the scent of this perfume, however it just does not have the staying power which a fragrance at this price point should have. Will not repurchase.