Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne

3.8

I have this habit of finding stuff I really like that's most likely discontinued.... Sigh. But come on sixty bucks for YSL perfume!? It has a divine scent too... Roses & peonies and crisp fresh berries. I layer it with Rose Jam body wash from lush... it's like leaving a trail of rose petals behind you wherever you go. lots of compliments with this one, not that I'm trying for that but it's nice. I'm super prone to migraines from fragrances and Parisienne doesn't bother me at all. It's very light and fresh and sweet (but not flowerbomb sweet ugh) I will for sure be hoarding this so I don't run out

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I just bought my first bottle and I'm going back to the store to buy a back-up. I love, love, love this magnificent perfume. It is a perfect fit for my body chemistry - it makes me happy to have such sweet, soulful notes of fruit and white flowers surrounding me. It's a fragrance to make you happy - that's what's so great about it. No headaches or other side-effects as I get from so many perfumes - for example, I can't wear any perfume by Chanel because I get a headache and nauseous from something in them that really stinks on my skin, but Yves Saint Laurent seems to hit a home run with every fragrance. A classic!

Bought it in my first trip to Paris. It's very special for me. Very French. It's amazing.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

No love here. It is very similar to Gres Cabotine Floralisme, which is better in my estimation at a fraction of the price, and Amor Amor is a masterpiece by comparison.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I owed it to my husband again (he find this perfume lovely). I got this from my husband for my anniversary and i think it is indeed very sexy and delicate. Not offending at all, flowery, classy, lady-like, bit powdery but not to overwhelming like No.5 and not sticky sweet, as other pink flower fragrances, love the violet and peonies in it, and the first burst of berries is not candy like, almost natural. It is not a recommended scent for young girls. But perfect for seductive woman in the 30s like me. Would definitely repurchase any perfume that my husband love :)

A friend gave me this out of the blue. I've always been a ralph lauren perfume user but am officially a convert. I love the look of the bottle and the smell is unbelievable. It seems to be universally pleasing! :)

Because I didn't buy it, I only gave it 3 lippies considering I have no idea how much it costs!

Loved it since the moment I smelt it at the airport duty free shop! The bottle is girly, pretty but simple. Looks exactly like what a sassy and chic Parisienne would have on top of her dresser table. But it does not really convey a dark and mysterious feel like in the Kate Moss commercial. It smells sweet and invigorating while being somewhat temptuous at the same time.

Edit: After a few years of wearing this together with Chloe, I have repurchased Chloe but not this perfume. It's not soft enough for daily wear like Chloe but not sexy enough to captivate me in the long run as well... perhaps my love was largely based on novelty factor

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was a little concerned about the notes of vinyl in this perfume, but I don't notice it that much in the perfume. This scent is a little too fruity for me, not enough floral or the woody notes for my liking. It would be a great perfume for casual everyday use if you like fruitier scents. It does fade a little fast. Overall, not one I would buy.

Love love LOVE this perfume! I discovered it while reading a magazine, where it was in one of those fold-out sample pages and I instantly fell in love. I am sensitive to strong perfume smells, they give me headaches (especially when exposed over long periods of time) so I am quite picky when it comes to perfume. This has a lovely, light floral scent. It is pricey (around $90 for 50ml). My boyfriend got me a bottle of it for Christmas last year and I still have over half a bottle left and I use it almost every day! When I run out of this stuff I will absolutely get another bottle!

I have 25 different perfumes that i really like , but this is my favorite !!! It reallly stands out and is fruity in a very sophistcated , staying power is fair i guess it changed from a person to another

Popular Fragrances