Boots No7 Lifting and Firming Night Cream

Aqua/Water/Eau (Water), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit (Shea butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth 2, Glyceryl Stearate, PVP

on 3/11/2013 11:33:00 AM

I love this night cream, I use the day cream as well and the combo is perfect. However this is made for Dry or Mature Skin....I have very dry skin and this works great, but if you have normal to oily then I don't think this cream is for you, I hope this is why it's not getting very good reviews, b/c it's a great cream for dry/mature skin!!! I am 31 so I don't consider my skin mature yet.....Let me hold on to it for a little bit as far as wrinkles and saggy skin I don't have that yet, So I can't attest to if this works for that yet, but for my dry skin I love it and it brightens and softens my skin tremendously....and for $20 bucks you can't beat it...Give it a go if you're the Dry/Mature skin type..

on 6/1/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I normally use L'Oreal products (used to use Lancome) but found out they do animal testing so I decided to find another skin care line (which is difficult because I have oily skin that breaks out easily-yeah, never fun especially when I'd found products that worked for me in both these companies).
I went into target to purchase the simple skincare line to try because I had heard wonderful things about it, but Boots had a representative there and she talked me into trying this product. My normal skin care regimen is bar soap (used to be Dove but now I use Black African Soap and love it), toner, day cream with SPF and a night cream. So I bought this product as my night cream.

It's very greasy, it has a ton of perfume, but it does leave your skin soft. I used it for a week and didn't notice any improvement in wrinkles or firmness, but really couldn't continue to use it because it broke my face out so much. Also it comes in a jar instead of a pump so you contaminate the product the minute you start using it. :-(

Also, in the morning if I washed my face with a cloth and used the toner a brown layer would come off on the cotton ball...I've never experienced that with any other product. 8-/

on 2/20/2012 1:13:00 PM

I've been using this cream for a few weeks now, and it does moisturize my skin, and perhaps I even do see a 'lift and/or firming'...more noticeable on my neck than my face. But the problem I have with it is that I wake up to an oil slick on my face! Kinda gross. The cream is VERY thick and a bit hard to spread because it is so thick. I've tried using less, but then it doesn't spread out enough to cover my face. It does have a nice scent and hasn't caused any breakouts, but I probably would not repurchase due to the oil slick issue, and might try the "Protect and Perfect" night cream to see if it's a little lighter. I would give this a 3.5. Not as good as a "4", but better than a "3".

on 2/4/2011 6:20:00 AM

I have been using this product for about three weeks...My skin is hydrated...In the morning there is still a softness where the cream stayed for the night...I don't know about firming and toning but it does moisturize...

on 11/21/2010 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I generally like No7 creams, but this was almost TOO rich. The smell was nice, and it wasn't awful, but it didn't do enough to convince me to buy it again.

It took forever to absorb into the skin (and I barely put any on - less is more with this cream!!) and the following morning I had a really bad oil-slick across my t-zone when using this cream.

On another note, the day cream is pretty good - absorbs very well and leaves the skin leaving soft. The night cream was just a bit too much for me :(

on 10/5/2009 4:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This night cream is better than most for moisture but they put so much silicone in it that it makes skin sticky and doesn't sink in. I no longer use stuff like this and find Burt's Bees or a good organic cream works a lot better.

on 9/21/2009 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Wow, a rash! A huge honkin' rash all over my face. A most unpleasant developement.