Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

3.8

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Propanediol, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Corn Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Ceterath-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oat Kernel Flour, Allantoin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this product few days ago. I thought this mask would be THE ONE for me as it described everything I wanted to get rid of. Unclogging pores, eliminate debris, purifying skin, and appearance of pores are minimized! I was in doubt when I bought this product and actually wanted a sample of it first, but she didn't really offer one I could try before purchasing the big jar.

The mask stung immediately as I put thin layer on my face. Having just suffered from a reaction of a face cream two months ago, I wasn't going to challenge it again and I went to wash it off with a washcloth. My entire face was red and I take it as a bad sign, since I do not want to stress my skin any more. I think I wore this mask for approx. 2 minutes and when the redness faded I did think my pores on my cheeks looked a little better.

The mask feels just like any clay mask. It doesn't have a significant smell, it reminds me of plastic (not bad) and the texture of the mask is quite nice.

that mask is really expensive for that performance.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm a huge Kiehl's fan but this product let me down. I was planning to buy this mask but asked for a sample beforehand (thank God I did!).

This mask burnt and after I washed it off, there were red patches on my nose and cheeks which never happened before. It took me a day for the redness to disappear.

The only pro: the consistency. It makes it easy to apply. But why would you even want to apply it at all?

I got this as a sample with one of my purchases.
I tried it once and it burned my skin. It made my skin felt irritated and dry for a whole week before finding my moisture balance back.

Yes it did shrink my pores with one use, but definitely not worth feeling irritated skin for a week.

Wouldn't recommand.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not good for sensitive skin, I found this out the hard way. Something in it made my skin feel irritated and burned, so I threw it out.

Having sensitive skin, this BURNS... it isn't comfortable
But its good value and lasts for aprox. 1year

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I finished one jar of this
Quite good mask, but for the price there are a lot of mask out there better than this one
It does sting to the face, but it is ok to handle a blackhed

skin feels nice and clean after.. doesnt do much for my blackheads.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Ive owned one jar of this for awhile it lasts because you dont use it all the time. I love the tingle feel. Ive seen other clay masks out there that might try before repurchsing only because of the price

I use this mask 2-3 times a week and I really see great results. Perfectly cleans pores (!!!) and calms imperfections and my skin is after using wonderfully soften. Compared to other clay masks that I tryed this one does not dry out at all! For me it's miracle, 'cause I have combinated but sensitive skin. After using this for some weeks I have much cleaner skin than before. I can say that I have not tried yet better cleansing mask. Thank you Kiehl's!

Popular Masks