Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Propanediol, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Corn Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Ceterath-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oat Kernel Flour, Allantoin.

on 5/7/2015 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I finished one jar of this
Quite good mask, but for the price there are a lot of mask out there better than this one
It does sting to the face, but it is ok to handle a blackhed

on 2/20/2015 1:21:00 PM

skin feels nice and clean after.. doesnt do much for my blackheads.

on 12/3/2014 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Ive owned one jar of this for awhile it lasts because you dont use it all the time. I love the tingle feel. Ive seen other clay masks out there that might try before repurchsing only because of the price

on 9/18/2014 7:46:00 AM

I use this mask 2-3 times a week and I really see great results. Perfectly cleans pores (!!!) and calms imperfections and my skin is after using wonderfully soften. Compared to other clay masks that I tryed this one does not dry out at all! For me it's miracle, 'cause I have combinated but sensitive skin. After using this for some weeks I have much cleaner skin than before. I can say that I have not tried yet better cleansing mask. Thank you Kiehl's!

on 8/1/2014 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This mask is probably the best face mask I've ever used! It has a weird scent but that doesn't bother me much since it wears off within a few minutes of application. It's a very smooth to apply and a thin layer is recommended so this pot will probably last a very long time. A little goes a long way. You get a slightly burning sensation when first applied but it does go away. I personally love the warmth since it makes me feel like my pores are opening up for the product to reach down and under. After rinsing this product off, my skin feels smoother, looks clearer, and the results do last. It reduces the size of my pores because of the deep cleaning it does so I always make sure to use a toner to help remove whatever was left on that water wasn't able to take off. Any pimples I have goes down by the next morning and your skin looks a lot brighter than using some brightening face creams.

It's a slightly more expensive mask, standing at $27 CAD but I love it and I think it's worth it if you're willing to spend that much on a face mask. I don't have any dupe recommendation because nothing I've used comes close to this.

on 4/27/2014 6:03:00 PM

Love, love, love this stuff. I have dryish skin, too.
I use this once a week right now. I put a thin layer (this jar is going to last a long time!) all over my freshly washed face then do something else for 15 minutes or so.
Last time I used it I looked in the mirror after it had hardened and saw that I looked about 15 years younger.. with mud on my face.. hehehe. I actually had a moment where I wondered if I could makeup on top of it, but that passed.
So it does tighten as it dries, but It doesn't FEEL like it dries tight. It's very comfortable to wear and feels just right.
I remove it in the shower and exfoliate with a washcloth.
My skin looks so good after this. It truly cleans out any blackheads lurking around, and it makes ye skin so clean and smooth. And, honestly, healthier, fresher looking. That, sadly doesn't last forever, but I'll take it when I can get it.
For me it's two thumbs up!

on 3/4/2014 3:15:00 PM

It is just a waste of money. It doesn't have a singular effect on my skin. Bad or good, It doesn't have any effect.

on 1/25/2014 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is my third mask I have tried but, my first clay mask. I have dry sensitive acne prone skin. This clay mask is recommend for those with oily to normal skin but! I received a generous amount if samples to test it out before I commit and since I do have dry skin. I used it as a spot treatment. Mainly my T-zone and jaw line. I applied a very thin layer as not to over dry my skin and left it on for 10 min again as not to dry my skin out too much. Washed it off with a damp wash cloth and viola! It worked beautifully! Didn't dry out my skin ( probably due to the thin amount applied) and I toned down inflammation from active acne and they reduced in size after one test trail. After using this mask I do recommend a nice facial cream to bring back the moisture for people with drier skin. Great product and I will be buying the jar and keep the samples for travel. Dry skin girls/guys I recommend this as a spot treatment and not an all over face mask. It does tingle/ burn the first minute after application but that goes away.

on 12/31/2013 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I haven't purchased this yet, but I have received enough samples to review it properly. Wow. I love this. In fact, it is high on my list of products to buy as soon as I finish up some others. I would use this about once a week and one sample lasted me about three uses. Every morning after I use this clay mask-- my skin glows, it feels tighter, looks smoother and overall -- is amazing. And that is saying a lot because I don't have great skin. So, whatever magical properties are in this mask --- work for me. I am DEFINITELY purchasing this. I hear it lasts forever, too.

on 12/27/2013 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite mask, feels so nice on the skin, helps with breakouts, and gives you softer healthier looking skin!

My go to for face masks.

Popular Masks