September 2, 2014 | 1691 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Enhance Eye Color - Sadye Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice light pink to brighten the whole eye lid to brow. Affordable, in it's own compact. a lot of product for the price. I would buy thgis again when i hit pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by marshiemellow

Love, Love Love this product, as a highlighter, and an all over eye color. It looks great! I wear it and it alone, with everything!!!! Where can I find some more? My local Target stores are sold out...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by selkie67

This isn't pink; it's white with a tinge of pink. The color is very subtle. The texture is nice, the shadow wears well, and it makes a nice base, but the color isn't what I expected.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by wiseowl

I am usually very dissatisfied with cosmetics offered for my skin tone, so very hard to find one that merits this kind of rating for me. This is a great eyeshadow I've used for years. On me, it looks like a very natural neutral that evens out my eyelid color, but doesn't look made up. Also, it being pink, it subtly brightens my eye area, yet doesn't give me a rabbit eye look. Pink can be so great for brightening fair skin that is tired, but it's usually so tricky to find an appropriate shade--so many pink eyeshadows are really closer to being either highlighter eyeshadows(I don't want to spend a lot of time or money on some complicated look for my eyes) or they're that ridiculous Barbie pink that would only look good at a theme party. So, am pleased Sonia Kashuk managed to balance out the different components that go into a pink shade. Am only taking a lippie off for nitpicking reasons: wish it was a tad cheaper, if only by a couple dollars(amazing how much you can end up spending in Target, getting so caught up with the bargains), this might not work as well with a different skin tone, and her applicators for eyeshadows are really flimsy and easily broken--Cover Girl and L'Oreal offer stronger applicators. So, if you get this, get a reliable brush or buy some inexpensive eyeshadow applicators if you see them at a drugstore or makeup supply place--notice the applicator always seems to break off at some inconvenient moment. Although I am sometimes tempted by the pretty, pretty colors of Bourjois eyeshadow, I'm a realist enough to realize that their shades won't be as natural looking as this more inexpensive and far more accessible brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 1:53:00 AM More reviews by MegamiMoon

I was looking for a fleshy, matte color with warm, pink tones to use as a base shadow. Sadye Pink fits the bill. This shadow is gorgeous and blends well with other shades in the same family, while also harmonizing nicely with complimentary colors. The texture and pigmentation are decent quality, lasted through a hot summer day without creasing or fading when used with a primer. You also get a lot of product. I expect this will last me well over a year, although I would definitely repurchase once I've used up every bit of it.