Bonne Bell Eye Style Shadow Box- Prom Queen

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/22/2015 6:40:00 AM

Fun colours for the spring/summer. Comes with two sponge applicators.

The white, blue and green shades blend well with my skin tone, while not appearing TOO light or harsh. The plum shade compliments the other shades well, and works good as a smoky shade for the creases of the eyes.

The colours could use a bit more pigmentation, but considering the price, I don't mind. Personally, I'd rather have moderate pigmentation than pigmentation that's too harsh.

I recommend this eye shadow palette if you want a nice (and inexpensive) change-up from conventional neutral eye shadows.

on 4/7/2013 4:37:00 PM

They are great colors, and blend well. The light blue isn't very pigmented, but the dark bluish green color is nicely pigmented. Overall I like this eyeshadow and I would buy it again

I bought this for $3, but even at a low price it works out to be expensive considering you don't get anything that works at all. The colors are not well pigmented; of the four colors, only the dark purple and green showed up, but the lilac and blue would not show up, even when wetting the applicator with water as suggested by the Bonne Bell website. If you do manage to get color, it will not last. Don't even try to use a brush to apply the eyeshadow, the colors do not transfer.

on 9/19/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love the eyestyle shadow boxes, and when I saw this new one, of course I had to buy it. I have all of the shadow boxes. I love the other ones and this one is not much different. I like this product a lot. The colors are a light baby blue with sparkles, a light greenish gold, a light pink and a darker medium pink. It looks just gorgeous on my hazel eyes. The packaging can use some work, it's very cheaply made and it falls apart after awhile, I had to throw away my lavender set because of this:(