December 18, 2014 | 1028 users online

Treatments (Face) - Sunday Riley - Good Genes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by oaasiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! For those that have sensitive skin, do beware because it has a lot of lactic acid in it (an ingredient that helps with refining the skin surface) and also other active ingredients. I've been using it for months now and my scars from acne has been significant reduced, my skin tone has evened out too!!! I do have to say that this product doesn't really hydrate the skin so make sure u use a moisturise after!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

This product gives the most beautiful results, I just wish it didn't cost so much! This "serum" is actually more like a super-lightweight lotion, it has none of the stickiness that I usually associate with traditional serums. It sinks right in and makes my complexion so glowy and plumped and smoothed. Instant brightening effect, this is really something special.
Upon application there is sometimes a strong tingling feeling and some redness as well. But it goes away after a few minutes. For reference I have skin that it combo-oily and not sensitive.
When it comes to skincare, I feel like I'm always chasing that "glow". This product gives it to me. Ridiculous pricetag, but I'd buy this again. Recommended!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by makeupmehappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I heard and read great things about this, so I was excited to get a sample. Unfortunately it did not work for me. What it did do was burn, to the point that a few days later my skin actually peeled like I had a sunburn. My skin isn't generally super-sensitive and I try a lot of different things so it was really surprising. This definitely seems like a YMMV product, get a sample before shelling out the big bucks.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Swho06

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Disappointing & does nothing for my skin, it doesn't moist or provide any hydration whatsoever. It's such a waste & a shame that this product is such a let down. For hydration and plumping up my dry skin I now use the Bergman moisturiser

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I also received a promotional sample from sephora like many other reviewers, and was left disappointed. To sum this up, this didn't do anything but leave me greasy. its a very runny milky serum with a light sour scent that fades easily. Packaging is a glass pump bottle, very lux, but so is the the price tag. Will not be purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by zcselman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product! Honestly is like glow in a pump bottle. I use it about twice a week - it's particularly great to pop on as a mask before an event because it makes your skin super smooth and plump. About a minute after you put it on your face gets a bit tingly (from the lactic acid) and red (from the circulation effects of the liquorice) but it goes away pretty quickly. I also leave it on overnight sometimes (underneath a moisturiser) if my skin is congested or feeling a bit dull and wake up looking bright and refreshed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Wilhelmina01

My Holy Grail skincare product! I received a one week sample of the product and I couldnt get back to Mecca fast enough for the actual bottle.
I have hormonal acne and have tried a lot of products in my lifetime and Good Genes is the only product which has stopped my acne. In the 3 months that I have been using the product I have only had 2 piffly little pimples which is a dramatic decrease from what I used to get.
The quality of my skin has also gotten a lot better and feels smoother and brighter.
The smell is a quite chemical but as long as the product works I dont care.
I use this after toning once a day with an alcohol free cleanser and toner followed by a moisturiser.

From the reviews here, it doesnt seem like it works for everyone so get a sample and try it first.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

pretty dreadful results. my skin has broken out in red lumps. the absolute LAST thing I needed to happen.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by mayantastic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Feels oily and slimy so you don't want to sleep with it on but you also don't want to wear it during the day, so i don't really know when you would be able to use it?! I used it anyways (I had a free sample from sephora) and I think my skin might have gotten a little more moisturized? Certainly not worth it though. It isn't bad, but I wanted a treatment that would plump my skin and give it a glow, which it did not.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Clogged pores and irritated skin. It's pricey but this is not for me at all. Left sticky film on skin after applying as well. Woke up with lumps all over cheeks and clogged pores on nose. Boooo