Nude Skincare Miracle Mask

3.7

water (aqua), galactoarabinan (larch trees), glycerin (plant sources), sclerotium gum (fermented sugar), hydroxyethylcellulose (wood and cotton), arginine (plant sources), lactic acid (sugar and beet), panax ginseng root extract, galactaric acid (apple pectin), citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) fruit extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, dextrin (corn), hydrolyzed hibiscus esculentus extract, kaolin (clay), chondrus crispus (carrageenan algae), camellia sinensis leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate. *certified organic ingredient

on 4/4/2015 5:09:00 PM

Honestly a fantastic miracle.
Helped my skin look fabulous each day ! :)
Super pleased.

on 3/23/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very impressed with the mask :)

Truly works wonders!

Skin never looked so healthy and nice.

on 3/15/2015 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this mask!

Miracle for sure. I use it 2 per week and my skin never looked healthier! :)

Don't understand the bad reviews for it.

Would highly recommend.

on 3/15/2015 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is truly a MIRACLE.

My skin is just so much more healthy and I completely love it )

Easy to use, no fuzz, no nothing. And it works :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow I love this mask! I was deterred from buying because there was a lack of positive reviews from anytime recent and I don't really trust the reviews on Sephora. Ive been pleasantly been surprised by how much I love this and I'm going to buy my second tube very soon just to have a double. This has AHA's so use of a sunscreen with this product is highly recommended.

Product claim :

"This mask has exfoliating beads that brighten dull, uneven skin. it has AHA's of glycolic acid and hibiscus extract. These natural exfoliates smooth and clarify to reveal a more radiant complexion. Hyaluronic acid delivers essential nutrients to preserve skin while jasmine flower protects with antioxidants"

Formulated without:

- Petrochemicals
- Synthetic color & Fragrance
- Mineral oil
- Silicones

A bit of background on my skin: I am 21 years old and I have had Grade III acne since I was 11 or 12 years old. After years of different treatments and dermatology visits my derm told me I could possibly have a sensitivity to gluten, dairy or both. In the last 4 months I cut gluten and dairy, and my skin has gotten the clearest its been since I could remember seeing that I have had acne almost half my life. This product did not help with clearing my acne, but now that my skin is over 80% clear and more scarring and hyper-pigmentation, I realized I needed to change my whole skincare routine to help repair my skin, not solely treat acne.

I use this mask 2x a week, I also use I Love Skin Inc Gentle Pure Revival Peel on a different 2 days. I have very thick textured skin; I feel the need to exfoliate and gently peel often to keep it at its smoothest and bright. It feels as though my skin almost never sheds layers, so it always feels congested. This mask is perfect for my needs. Its a very thin mask and has a fine grain rice exfoliant. It smells very good to me, like I opened a bottle of tropical hooch. I apply in the AM after washing; scrub for 1 minute and I let it sit for about 5 minutes. My skin drinks up the liquid part, leaving behind the exfoliating rice beads then I rinse.

I find this delivers gentle but powerful exfoliation. Perfect for someone who needs gentle exfoliation pretty consistently during the week. It is not too harsh, but has power ingredients to make it helpful to use often during the week also. The most immediate effect I noticed with this mask is my skin looks clearer and better toned. It also feels hydrated and plump. My hyper-pigmentation has gotten so much lighter in the last month and a half when I added this so I know its helping my serum work 100x better that's enough to have me sold within itself. It hasn't broken me out so you could say I am in love! It also helps when I apply my foundation and primer on top of this; my pitted scars almost look blurred; this really helps make my foundation smoother.

I paid $48 USD for 2.6oz. I don't need a thick layer so my bottle has lasted me well for the last month and a half or so, I expect to pay higher for good skincare so I don't factor price in my reviews. The packing is very pretty, and bottle itself feels very luxe. Its a matte lavender bottle and looks very expensive on my vanity. Its also pretty dense, so I don't see the bottle having any malfunctions. I love this mask, and I hope this updated review helps others.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice!! Most exfoliates dry out my skin.. I've tried many.. I was so impressed the results I got from a natural gentle line like nude! I applied it in the am while drinking my coffee after about 10 min my skin ate it and it dried . Once I applied water and made circular motions I started to feel the gentle exfoliation of the rice beads. I remember thinking I could barely feel them n it prob wouldn't do anything . I they splashed my face and washed with cleansing oil. My face was not the least bit red like it is after a peel! It was uber soft and had a polished look. My foundation layed beautifully all day long and when I removed my makeup my face still had a soft polished look to it.. I'm so happy I tried this . Note this is a chemical and physical exfoliant! It's a glycolic acid with rice beads. Also gluten free n safe for vegans

I got a free trial size of this when buying the Nude Replenishing Night Oil (which I love), but I must say this product seems completely overpriced and "miracle" is certainly an overstatement. On my face, this just provides a bit of moisture but makes no visable difference at all...Itīs pretty much like an average aloe vera mask (it smells like aloe vera too, in my opinion). Not a bad product but doesnīt live up to expectations at all, the price is shameless.

on 11/20/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't understand how this got bad reviews, but I've used it and love it. I don't care for the price, but even with a sample size I got, it took me awhile to use it up. It's not necessary to use up a lot at a time and doesn't need to be used every day. I usually wait a couple of days after the last time to use it whenever my skin feels like it's going to act up. It actually seems to keep my acne prone skin pretty clear. And about the smell, I don't know if other people got spoiled product, but the scent doesn't bother me at all. especially since I found it to be a subtle barely there scent. It's smells a tad bread-like, but I can't personally say that bothers me. I'm sure there are cheaper masks that also work well, but if someone can spend the money, I love the product. Of course if the brand wanted to come out with a somewhat smaller size for a cheaper price, that would be great. Like I said, it can last a while and a small amount at a time is enough.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this for free while working a photoshoot, so I can't complain about the price, but darn! This stuff costs approximately one arm at $62USD.

I was anxious to try it, even after the mask said it might tingle while it "works". I pumped a tiny bit out and was surprised at how liquidy this stuff is. However, I only need two pumps max to cover my face and a little ways down my neck. It has a slightly herbal smell that I actually find attractive.

This stuff absorbs and felt like nothing on my slightly sensitive, slightly oily skin(I use retin-a and finacea to combat fine lines and mild acne). I wasn't convinced, but kept the mask on several minutes before rinsing. I applied my finacea and moisturizer as normal and about an hour later-- voila!

My mild sensitivity redness had completely dissipated, and my general slight uneven skintone was replaced by a lovely rosey glow with no visible pores. I get these consistant results with every use-- I use about once every other week.

I probably cannot afford to buy this when it's gone, but I enjoy it immensely while I have it. It always gives a perfectly predictable, polished and just generally nicer visage. I wouldn't call it miraculous, but it does do something a little special for my skin.

on 10/10/2010 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Normally I wouldn't complain that this product does nothing, as I got it for free. However, I hate to think of other people out there spending over $60 for this product so here I am to review it.
The pump packaging is not bad, though for the size and the lightness it made me think there would only be about 4 treatments in it, though it seems to be closer to 8.
I only gave this 4 chances, though this morning I went ahead and used a double layer on my face AND my shoulders, decolletage, neck too so I could see how much was in the bottle. I also put a big circle of it on the back of one hand, as that is one way I often test to see if a product I'm iffy about makes a difference.
There was no tingling the times I applied a thin layer per directions, but was with the thick layer today, and as I have sensitive skin that is a bonus.
The treated area of my hand IS smoother, and it makes my facial skin slightly smoother, but there is no visible difference, no brightening as it advertises, and the next day my skin seems back to normal.
I just consider this a very pricey product that does not do anything, and with the name of miracle mask, I expected a much better performance.

Popular Masks