October 31, 2014 | 1615 users online

Masks - Nude Skincare - Miracle Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by violetpython4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very nice!! Most exfoliates dry out my skin.. I've tried many.. I was so impressed the results I got from a natural gentle line like nude! I applied it in the am while drinking my coffee after about 10 min my skin ate it and it dried . Once I applied water and made circular motions I started to feel the gentle exfoliation of the rice beads. I remember thinking I could barely feel them n it prob wouldn't do anything . I they splashed my face and washed with cleansing oil. My face was not the least bit red like it is after a peel! It was uber soft and had a polished look. My foundation layed beautifully all day long and when I removed my makeup my face still had a soft polished look to it.. I'm so happy I tried this . Note this is a chemical and physical exfoliant! It's a glycolic acid with rice beads. Also gluten free n safe for vegans

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I got a free trial size of this when buying the Nude Replenishing Night Oil (which I love), but I must say this product seems completely overpriced and "miracle" is certainly an overstatement. On my face, this just provides a bit of moisture but makes no visable difference at all...Itīs pretty much like an average aloe vera mask (it smells like aloe vera too, in my opinion). Not a bad product but doesnīt live up to expectations at all, the price is shameless.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Lulaviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand how this got bad reviews, but I've used it and love it. I don't care for the price, but even with a sample size I got, it took me awhile to use it up. It's not necessary to use up a lot at a time and doesn't need to be used every day. I usually wait a couple of days after the last time to use it whenever my skin feels like it's going to act up. It actually seems to keep my acne prone skin pretty clear. And about the smell, I don't know if other people got spoiled product, but the scent doesn't bother me at all. especially since I found it to be a subtle barely there scent. It's smells a tad bread-like, but I can't personally say that bothers me. I'm sure there are cheaper masks that also work well, but if someone can spend the money, I love the product. Of course if the brand wanted to come out with a somewhat smaller size for a cheaper price, that would be great. Like I said, it can last a while and a small amount at a time is enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by AQuestionofLust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this for free while working a photoshoot, so I can't complain about the price, but darn! This stuff costs approximately one arm at $62USD.

I was anxious to try it, even after the mask said it might tingle while it "works". I pumped a tiny bit out and was surprised at how liquidy this stuff is. However, I only need two pumps max to cover my face and a little ways down my neck. It has a slightly herbal smell that I actually find attractive.

This stuff absorbs and felt like nothing on my slightly sensitive, slightly oily skin(I use retin-a and finacea to combat fine lines and mild acne). I wasn't convinced, but kept the mask on several minutes before rinsing. I applied my finacea and moisturizer as normal and about an hour later-- voila!

My mild sensitivity redness had completely dissipated, and my general slight uneven skintone was replaced by a lovely rosey glow with no visible pores. I get these consistant results with every use-- I use about once every other week.

I probably cannot afford to buy this when it's gone, but I enjoy it immensely while I have it. It always gives a perfectly predictable, polished and just generally nicer visage. I wouldn't call it miraculous, but it does do something a little special for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by gibbylet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Normally I wouldn't complain that this product does nothing, as I got it for free. However, I hate to think of other people out there spending over $60 for this product so here I am to review it.
The pump packaging is not bad, though for the size and the lightness it made me think there would only be about 4 treatments in it, though it seems to be closer to 8.
I only gave this 4 chances, though this morning I went ahead and used a double layer on my face AND my shoulders, decolletage, neck too so I could see how much was in the bottle. I also put a big circle of it on the back of one hand, as that is one way I often test to see if a product I'm iffy about makes a difference.
There was no tingling the times I applied a thin layer per directions, but was with the thick layer today, and as I have sensitive skin that is a bonus.
The treated area of my hand IS smoother, and it makes my facial skin slightly smoother, but there is no visible difference, no brightening as it advertises, and the next day my skin seems back to normal.
I just consider this a very pricey product that does not do anything, and with the name of miracle mask, I expected a much better performance.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by aspenskimommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I gave Nude Skincare a try... twice. It was a pricey mistake. This mask smells of rotten fruit, which I really could get over if it did something.
I have two full bottles of this and I have nothing good to say about it. No miracle, and for the price I expect some results. I have had better results from a $5 drugstore mask. Save your money. Their scrub mask is actually quite good...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by sweetestpea80

I wholeheartedly agree with the previous reviewer. I applied this and didn't notice anything and for $70 this is a step I'd rather not take. If you're interested in trying this line I would suggest you choose a nice moisturizer instead of this one as there are much better masks out there for less cost.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by stephhamilton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Maybe its because I use products that contain AHA and BHA on a semi regular basis but this mask didn't really do much for my skin. It didn't feel any smoother softer or clearer after use. If you want to use of these types of mask the Ren one is much better. Its quite expensive so I can't really justify adding this to my routine considering the minimal if any benefit it had on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Nocturnefata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is great mask that doesn't leave me red. I usually leave it on for 15-30 minutes. It exfoliates well but this isn't really noticeable until you wash your face the next time, when all the skin comes off! It does brighten and revive in the short term too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Miracle Mask is an AHA exfoliating mask that is to be left on for 5 minutes. It did a good job of surface exfoliation, and got rid of some flakiness I had. The consistency is like a thinned-out honey with less stickiness. It smells like yeast--not like a baked good, like you're soaking yeast to activate it for baking. Not at all unpleasant, just not the typical scent one associates with facial products. While I could feel it on my skin, it did not cause any major tingling. Most AHA masks require more time to use, the 5 minute application is something that is practical to work into a nighttime skincare routine a couple times a week. You know how it is when we plan to use a 30 min mask on a regular basis? And we do it....for two weeks. While this isn't as effective as, say, my beloved REN glycolactic peel, it stands a far better chance of being used on a regular basis solely based on convenience. Got it as a sample and I'm going to purchase the bottle. It's pricey, at $70, but you only need a tiny bit.

Ingredients:
Water, Galactoarabinan (Larch Trees), Glycerin (Plant Sources), Sclerotium Gum (Fermented Sugar), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose (Wood And Cotton), Arginine (Plant Sources), Lactic Acid (Plant Sources, Sugar And Beet), Dextrin (Corn), Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Kaolin (Clay), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan Algae), Galactaric Acid (Apple Pectin), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No