Avon Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Hair Minimizing Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Price: $

Price: $

Aluminum Chlorohydrate 20.7%, Anhydrous, Water, Steareth-2, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Parfum/Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Urea, Salicylic Acid.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Well, I guess you can't beat it for the price! I have purchased this deoderant several times over, typically when it is on sale for 89 cents. I see that my hair is a bit less coarse when it grows back in and the odor and wetness protection is not terrible. The main drawbacks are that it takes forever to dry and it comes out so thick that it crusts around the top and flakes when you unscrew it (do it over the garbage!). I have also found that when I wear this in the dead of summer it tends to temporarily stain my underarms a faint yellow color.

on 7/23/2012 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. I was using Secret previously and I sweat a lot. My expectations for this product were much lower before I began using. I am not one to use a roll-on anti-perspirant, because I don't like waiting for it to dry... I was able to just roll this on once or twice and not feel uncomfortable letting my arms just go down because it dries fairly quickly and it doesn't feel like it's getting all over the place even if my underarms are down. Now, I get the protection I have dreamed of without the white stains showing up on my clothing!

As for the hair minimizing part, my hair seems to be a teeny bit less coarse, however, the difference is barely there and I have been using this for about a month or two now. If you are looking for something for hair minimization, try waxing! Let me tell you though, the protection this deodorant gives is ridiculously amazing.

Even more good news, it's less than two bucks and lasts a while! Try it.

on 9/18/2011 6:26:00 PM

While this doesn't stand up to heavy sweating it's actually works on the minimizing end. I find that it's not good enough for me at blocking odor & wetness during the day so I apply it at night. I use an epilator on my underarms and I normally can go about 2 weeks between use. If I shave I have dark brown hair that grows and if I use the epilator, it grows back dark blonde. Using this deodorant in conjunction with an epilator, I can go 3-4 weeks between epilating and its now a fine lighter blonde color. The only cons with this is that it doesn't hold up well during the day and it's really wet and takes a very long time to dry. I'll keep using it at night and with their sales, I rarely pay over $1 a bottle.

on 9/19/2009 9:28:00 AM

Oh my goodness, you have to try this! It really does everything it claims - it keeps you dry, non-stinky, and minimizes the need to shave. After just one week of use I started to notice that I had to shave less. Instead of shaving every day, I can go three days without doing it. This is great since I have very delicate skin on my underarms. The smell doesn't make me gag. Also I've had absolutely no ingrown hairs since starting to use this.

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! And for the price ($1.25 when NOT on sale), it's worth a shot to try it.

Popular Deodorants