September 2, 2014 | 1752 users online

Skincare - Face - Olay - olay age defying revitalizing eye gel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by BrunetteCake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this, it really has lightened my dark circles and depuffs my eyes. I do not have fine lines or crows feet but do get puffy most mornings. My undereyes always bothered me until I tried this gel. I've tried 4 other eye creams and they made my eyes look worse. I will be repurcashing this. The price is amazing compared to the results I get. It is very worth a try if you sound like me - no wrinkles, just puffiness.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Didn't like this eye gel at all. It goes on wet and stays wet for a long time, it made no difference at all around my eyes, they looked exactly the same before and after gel. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by kitten916

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. I have tried many things on my very dry and extremely sensitive eyes. Everything that I have tried has caused burning and pain and redness. This is the only product that has soothed my skin and lessened my lines and puffiness. I have very very dry skin that feels like it is going to crack without moisturizer. I have used this on and off for 4 years and I always come back to this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by teoxiope

Didn't like the texture of this gel in my eyes and didnīt noticed any improvement on wrinkles either.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2008 2:30:00 AM More reviews by ana1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm 23 years old and I just started to use eye creams...First I bought one of Loreal eye cream's and it made my tiny fine lines sooo noticeable. Then I decided to give this gel a chance and I really like it. First of all it's perfect for an oily skin... I've been using it for month now and my fine lines are gone, no puffiness...I'm definitely going to buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2007 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Stephie5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it helped reduce my crow's feet. However, my under eye area tends to be very dry and this did not help it. The fine lines under my eyes are even worse because there seems to be no moisture. If you have puffy eyes it is nice if you put it in the fridge before using it. Otherwise, don't waste your time, it does nothing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by YADAYADAYADA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first time I bought this product was when I was about 22 (about 11 years ago) and I was using it more as a preventative measure. I've been using some sort of undereye cream since I was 15 and this practice has definitely paid off IMO. At the time, I was tanning A LOT in tanning beds and my undereye area was looking crepey and it freaked me out. I got this and used it religiously and after the first week, my undereyes got really weird and dry and extremely crepey looking and I was sort of panicked that this product made it worse, BUT then it all sort of... peeled and flaked away... and I was left with baby bottom undereyes once again.

So, with that memory in mind I repurchased this a few months ago and have been using it ever since. I don't have the crepey thing going on anymore (as I avoid tanning beds like the plague and wear sunscreen now) but it still acts as a nice, refreshing eye gel that seems to perk up my eyes in the morning. I use it on my eyelids as well, although I'm not sure I'm supposed to. While I like this product well enough, I think I won't buy it again anytime soon as I think I will be needing something a little more stronger, or something with light diffusers for my undereyes to make me look more awake. I also need something with more moisturizing properties. I don't have wrinkles but my undereyes often feel dry after a shower. All in all this would be a great eye treatment for women in their 20's, or for teens that are looking to prevent future damage like I was.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2006 11:16:00 PM More reviews by mariska

I didn't experience any moisturizing with this product and to think I used it during the summer months. :( It cooled my eye area, but a dab of water would do the same. I never re-purchased. It's cheap, but it did nothing - not as prep for eye shadow, dark circles, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by icycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Non-oily eye gel that soothes and smoothes skin around my eyes. Very much satisfied. This is non-greasy (a must for me), absorbs quickly and has very faint scent. Almost non distinguishable. I loved this eye gel. No color, no smell, no oil. Yet this does what it promises. It perfectly made my skin around eyes look younger! Amazing. This little pot does not last long though. I used lots at one time

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2004 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Zedar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an above average eye treatment, so I gave it a 4, but it is not my HG. On the downside, it doesn't have sunscreen and is in a little pot, not a tube (my preference) or pump. I did notice that the fine lines around my eyes were softened by this gel, but my favorite things about it are the price and that it doesn't make my eyes puff up when I slather it on overnight. (Too creamy a moisturizer is the only thing that gives me puffy eyes.)