E.L.F. Hollywood Eyelashes Kit

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/25/2011 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

hot lashes but the glue was totally dried solid, which was a pisser cuz i didnt have any other glue sitting around. still worth the money, i couldnt do it w the holder thingamajig

on 9/15/2010 6:38:00 PM

This was my first attempt at applying fake eyelashes and it was just a complete hassle. The glue dried before I could even get them situated correctly. The stand would be helpful at keeping the shape but the applicator was useless except for applying the glue. A real waste of time for me but I'm glad I only spent $2.50 for the kit.

on 8/24/2010 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Nice lashes but only for a big night out! Not natural but they do come as they show on the website. Cannot go wrong with the price but as i prefer a more natural look i would not repurchse. If you like a dramatic effect then you will love these.

on 6/18/2010 9:25:00 PM

I don't know what I would use these lashes for. But they are how they appear in the website. Very cute, thick and long. I too have seen the same set at sephora for much more. Looking to try out E.L.F's other lashes.

on 12/6/2009 1:52:00 AM

Update 12/12/09 - Just notice this same kit at Sephora for $18! Or they have a kit with just the clip and the holder for $10. What a ripoff!!

I honestly bought this just for this just for the clip. I have never tried false eyelashes, so I thought the clip might make it easier. It really does make it easier to handle.

The kit itself comes with a pair of lashes, glue, stand, and the clip.

The lashes - "Hollywood" is right. I won't wear these on a normal day, but mayb for a night out of town.

Stand - Really pointless. I don't think the lashes really stand on the stand really well. Mayb if u put a little glue, but who wants to bother with that?

Glue - Pretty decent. Good for just trying out my first time and for playing around & getting the hang of it. But if you really decided to use false eyelashes in the long run, I would suggest buying some professional glue. They would have more stay power and less likely the chance that it would be bad for your eyes.

The clip: This clip reminds me of Chips clips. But this clip is made with a rubber tip, so it grips the lashes really well. It's not to tight to harm the lashes, but not loose that it would fall off either. I use them to grab my lashes, and it helps that it's already arched to fit the shape of the lashes. Using that to hold the lashes, I put a little glue on a lip brush and glide it along the lash line. If you put the lashes close enough to the tip of the clip, you then don't have to worry about getting glue on the eyelashes itself. Then still holding the clip with the lashes, I blow on that. After like 20 sec. I take the clip and bring it up to my eyes, attaching the inner eyelashes first. I hold it for a ffew seconds to let it stick, and then let go of the lashes from the clip. Then taking the back of my tweezer, I gently glide the lashes along my upper lids to make sure it stays in place. Done!

After many tries, I guess people can just use their hands or tweezers, but being that I am new and feel like a clutz handling something so delicate, the clip really helps.

The clip is also helpful for reshaping the lashes. After I remove the lashes and take off the excess glue, I find the lashes tend to loose it's shape. It's hard to get it to even fit right on the original container. To this, I just use my clip and clip the lashes on. I tuck the lashes in evenly so it will have the natural curve. I then leave it like that overnight. The next day, my lashes have the natural curve again & ready for the next application.

For $3, it's a no brainer.

on 9/17/2009 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Awesome Lashes! When I first got these, I thought I wouldnt like them. But once I tried them on, I said ooohh this will definitely work! They are long, and look "superstarish diva". You can easily get these for 1.50 if you have a half off coupon code! I will definitely buy these again!!! over and over.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools