Avon Supercurlacious Mascara

3.8

on 3/27/2013 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The texture is okay, not too dry not too wet. It applies easily and can be layered when the mascara is new. After a couple of months the consistency is drier and layering leads to clumped lashes.

I have very straight lashes and this didn't hold the curl. My lashes were poker straight after a few minutes. That's the major drawback of this product. Also, this doesn't add volume or make the lash longer.

After two months of using the product dried to the point of getting flaked and clumped lashes. It went to the trash bin.

on 1/26/2013 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I enjoy using this mascara, after putting Avon mascaras to the backburner, I thought it may be ideal to reunite with them after terrible experiences with recent purchases at the drugstore. As far as holding a curl, I'm still unsure if it actually does that giving that it's the selling point of this mascara, I also tend to have a bit of a clumpy application with this mascara but I do get some length (not amazing) and volume which is what I need as I have such short and stumpy eye lashes, I wouldn't recommend it to everyone but I find that it does work for me, two thumbs up!

on 11/6/2012 1:57:00 AM

This mascara makes lashes rather long and curled, but you really need time to get this effect. It drops off a lot and this is another reason why I won't repurchase it.

on 8/25/2012 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like buying dramatic products but I also like buying every day or work products. This mascara stays on all day and doesn't drop the curl but it's not very pigmented and the diamonds (as it says it has) doesn't apply well onto my lashes. I'd like this as an everyday look if it was more pigmented (black) but for now it will do if I'm just staying home all day. I wasn't expecting it to be amazingly good since it's Avon brand and as much as I move the brush up and down inside the tube, the product still won't cover the entire brush as you can still see the pink from the colour of the brush. I really would of liked this for a night time look.

I really love this mascara as it is really good and really cheap. After my past bad experiences with Avon, I wasn't expecting much from this, but after using it my lashes looked curled and lengthened which was a really nice surprise! Now I use this almost all the time for an everyday look, because it looks so amazingly natural.

on 7/30/2012 4:54:00 PM

This mascara is perfect for a natural everyday look! Its not to dramatic or dark ( i have it in black). This makes my lashes very long and pretty! I would buy this again in a heartbeat!

on 7/17/2012 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

One of my very favorite mascara's, I love it and it works well, I've had a tube of it that lasted until i used EVERY little bit of it, Not drying or clumping even a little bit. Amazing! Would definitely recommend and will certainly buy again!

on 8/20/2011 8:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I'm using this mascara currently. It isn't bad, but isn't great too.
It curles my lashes a bit.
That's all.
I'm horrible at describing products,lol

on 7/20/2011 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love Avon, but not this mascara. Holds a curl okay but doesn't lengthen, no volume, and flakes so bad. I gave up on it because the flakes were so obvious after only an hour or so.

on 4/13/2011 1:33:00 PM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 This mascara did not do it for me. Did not curl at all and did not keep the curl after using lash curler. I may not be a reference since my lashes are very straight (as mentioned in my other mascara reviews).

Popular Mascaras