October 25, 2014 | 1179 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear-Black Out #24

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by SeoulBunnyRabbit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This nail polish was only 3 dollars(USD) and I got what I paid for. Though it only needed about 2 to 3 coats I found it to be too thick and it feels heavy on the nail. I wouldn't repurchase it and don't like the feel when applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by aelle42

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite black polish. It's glossy and opaque, almost a one coater. I wear this without a base or top coat and it lasts 4-5 days before any tip wear and about 3 days without chipping. Great product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by larissa25x

i love black nail polish and mine was running out so on a whim i endend up buying this and now it is my holy grail for about a year now and the formula is nice and it stays long without a top coat . fave polish ever

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:18:00 AM More reviews by aprilselena4

My favourite black nail polish. Shiny and long lasting even without the use of a top coat :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by LGel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i just bought this other day because my old black polish (which is now discontinued) is pretty much done.

this polish is very black and high shine. i find it goes on okay but i'm not a huge fan of the brush. it's hard to get it on evenly right away because the polish really accumulates on the brush.

i've also used essie's "matte about you" over Black Out and it works great.

anyway, if you're looking for a basic black polish without an expensive price tag, this is it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by CaittFraser

Hm, I'm from Australia which may provide a slightly different product to America because I seem to have a bit of a dud here.
I am dissapointed in this polish. I found mine streaky and prone to blad spots and not very opaque - to the point where I needed quite a few coats which shouldn't be a problem when using a black.
The brush is nice, but I really hate this polish. In Australia, there are much better and cheaper blacks available that dry superfast. Sorry sally, you've dissapointed me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by DeviousDana

This is my HG black nail polish, i have been using this for years. This is the perfect blackest black high gloss shine for such a low price tag. This last me about a week and a half with very minimal chipping its gorgeous. Perfect addition to any collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this polish!! Its just a matte black polish, one coat and your good to go!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by rockerpinay

I looooooooove this nail polish! Easy to apply on your nails. The results is just what I'm looking for: pure black color, glossy finish, and the brush is the perfect size to cover the
hard-to-reach areas" on the sides of your nails. Plus the price is dirt cheap! :o) Would I continue to purchase this item? Defiantly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this specifically for konad/fauxnad-ing with and it works perfectly. I don't use this when I want to paint my nails black (I still prefer WnW black creme for that), but my sister does and says that like all other Xtreme's Wears she & I have tried it wears like iron. You really can't go wrong with this line from SH.