Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/22/2015 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this is Mushroom. Its a very light natural color that accents my eyes with out an obvious eyeliner took that I use when I'm going for a more natural look. The color range is amazing and after they dry it is smudge proof and waterproof. Love them. I also have very sensitive eyes and I haven't had a problem with these at all. Glides on smooth without having to tug your eyelid skin. Just wonderful. I can't really think of a con.

on 5/22/2015 2:17:00 PM

I freaking love these pencils. I own over 20 colors and I still want more :) I line the inside of my eyes as well as the outside and then I smudge and apply mascara and it's the easiest eye makeup I can do when I'm in a rush. Love all the colors and they last all day and night.

on 3/22/2015 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have about six of these and I love every single one of them. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to eye makeup so most mornings I pick one of these, swoosh it on, add some mascara, and I'm good to go. Even if I forget primer they last all day (for reference, my lids do get oily but nothing major). I also like the varied colour selection.

on 2/17/2015 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not sure why Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners get so much great press on MUA but all of that attention eventually made me cave-in and buy them. I've bought Smog, Mushroom and Deep End and have worn them for 6+ months now.

The pros: They are quality eyeliners and are offered in tons of gorgeous colors. They are very pigmented and have a creamy consistency which is easily smudged and can be used as a shadow, if desired..They apply smoothly and don't tug. They are long lasting. The packaging is expensive looking and I like that the outside packaging matches the color of the liner (it's easy to know which liner is which).

The cons: They're expensive at $20 each and I find them to be too soft & creamy. I don't mind that Smog & Mushroom are so soft because I choose to smudge them out along my lash line. On the other hand, I struggle w/ Deep End because it's a dark color & I prefer to create a clean, thin line w/ darker colored eye liners but this one is too soft & creamy to do so w/. The end result is usually thicker than I intended and messy looking. Also, since these liners are best smudged, I would have appreciated a "smudger" on the end of the pencil. All of the many colors that UD offer are gorgeous but most of them are too sparkly and over-the-top for my tastes.

These are quality liners but I don't think they're worth $20 each. If you like soft, creamy liners and wearing a multitude of different -colored, sparkly eye-liners, these are for you. If you prefer more solid, matte eye-liners, I think that there are less expensive, just as long-lasting options available.

on 2/15/2015 12:18:00 PM

I recently purchased this product. The eyeliner I have been using for many years was discontinued. So I had to go and find another product to use. I heard many good things about this eyeliner so I decided to try it. I am so disappointed!!!! I have never had any problems with makeup before. I love the color (med/dark brownish color) but every time I put it on, my eyes start itching and then they start to swell up the longer I keep it on. I have never had a reaction to any eye liner I have ever used and don't understand what they put in this eye liner, that could be causing the irritation and swelling. I get the swelling on the inside of my eye, near my nose and also on my outer lower and upper lid...

on 2/12/2015 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been searching for an eyeliner that won't smudge on my waterline, and this is it. I bought the Triple Threat mini travel set at Ulta for $19 ($6.33 for one mini) which is a great value considering a full size is $20. I got the colors Perversion (matte black), Smoke (matte grey), and Sabbath (matte navy blue). They are all super creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. After 8 hours of school, I notice hardly any fading or smudging (for ref: I use these to tightline and on my waterline). I would definitely recommend if you have trouble with eyeliner fading on your waterline etc. These eyeliners are definitely my holy grail.

on 2/12/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a really great eyeliner. It goes on smooth, creamy, very pigmented, and when it sets it doesn't budge. Some people seem to have problems with lasting power but I don't really have issues with lasting power with any eyeliner. You just need to lightly touch it to your skin to get pigmented color, which I think is great. I do have a qualm with the packaging because the cap is kind of hard to get off. All, in all it's great. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I like the Pixi Endless Silk Eye Pens much better and they are cheaper.

on 2/11/2015 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used these eyeliners for years in various colors. They have a nice color payoff and the color range is decent. I repurchased these for years because I couldnt find anything better with the colors that I wanted. The staying power is pretty good, but if your eyes are anything like mine (sensitive, allergy prone) then you need something more heavy-duty. I find that even with an eyelid primer, the color fades significantly towards the end of the day, and if I wear it on my waterline, forget it! Also- you end up wasting a good bit of product sharpening, no matter how hard you try not to.

Bottom line- If you don't have allergy-prone, watery eyes, this is a great product. If you have more sensitive eyes like me, try something else, like Sephoras 12 hour eyeliner. They stay on better, are cheaper,and have a nice color selection.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This smudges and gives you raccoon eyes. It lasted on me for maybe 3-4 hours then it started fading away. I tested this and NYX's waterproof eyeliner and both gave me about equal longevity and performance. But, since NYX is cheaper, I'll stick with that one.

on 11/27/2014 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is tough. Love the texture, it is smooth and just the right softness. Love the colours, Sabbath is gorgeous and flattering (could even be a HG navy/dark blue), and Smoke is perfect for every day. Perversion is a very black black. It lasts really well, and I have very oily eyelids.

BUT I can't wear these. Even when not tight lined, it irritates my eyes something awful, especially when I wear contacts. It feels like sand/grit is in my eyes, causes my eyes to water, and partway through the day, my vision starts to get blurry. I'm constantly using eye drops. When I take off the eyeliner, instant relief.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products