September 2, 2014 | 1878 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

These are great!

I think they cost too much, but, thats probably because I tend to get huge quantities of makeup so on some level I keep wishing I could get a bulk or a frequent-users discount....Urban Decay needs coffee-shop style stamp cards. Imagine, 12 liners get one free *sigh*

Anyway, despite price, I always come back, very good, strong, bold colors, very smooth formula, it just glides righ on (as advertised!), and actually, it lasts a really long time, at least over UDPP, it tends to stay put until I properly remove it, more than once Ive fallen asleep in it and still had perfect liner on waking.

My only real complaint, is, sometimes its too soft, not in terms of application, but, as in, anytime I sharpen them I have to worry because I run a chance that no matter how gentle I am or what brand of sharpener Im using theres always a chance that the blade is gonna eat up the point, or that itll break off in the sharpener. Seriously, its very soft.

I also like that a lot of the colors can be acquired either in full-size or travel, so its easy to do things like buy liner sets and supplemnent them with a couple individual pencils.

Love these so much, easily my favorite pencil-type eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by istyleit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love it! my go to eyeliner! I have lots of colors and I just can't stray from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product, it comes in pretty much any color you could want and lasts all day long even while swimming or working out. It applies smoothly and allows for some smudging before it sets, also it can be worn with or without a primer and will last all day even without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

LOVE Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners, I have previously reviewed 'Rockstar' & 'Zero' so this one is for my latest purchase which was the shade Psychedelic Sister.
First of all I love the formula of these eyeliners, they are buttery smooth and so easy to apply, although I tend to find the pigmentation is fabulous if you swatch it on your hand, but it takes more work and building to translate this onto the eyes.
Psychedelic Sister is a bright violet purple shade with a beautiful pearly iridescent sheen to it. I love to use it with neutral brown tones to add a pop of colour to the lower lashline. I often receive comments from people telling me how beautiful it looks on.
I think the only thing that lets these liners down is the sheer fact that it takes so much building to actually get good colour payoff on the eyes. Other than that, they have a beautiful finish, formula and are really long wearing. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by absdeinn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the black market set. Disappointing performance.. I’d say the texture is something between water and cream, you need to have a steady hand though if you wish to get a fine line. …pigmentation wise, it varies in colour, some have good pigmentation but most are not, you need to pull and tug to get an even line, otherwise the line looks broken.. and I really do not want to do that… I have very deep set eyes and that makes the problem even worst…. The worst colour for me is the INK…however all 6 pens are more or less disappointment.
I think this should be used to create a smokey eye effect or just simply smudge it as an eye shadow rather than eyeliner… if you are looking for a neat thin line, then this is not the product. It smudges and transferred to my lower eyelid and definitely not 24/7… Very disappointing as I read and heard a lot of good reviews, and really for the price I expect at least give me 8 hrs/day of waterproof line, but the longest I can get is maybe 3 hrs.. sad that I keep throwing away my money…

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the black in an Ipsy bag. I love it. It is amazing. It glides right on and has good staying power. The eyeliner is very expensive so that is the only downfall. I will probably purchase this again if I don't find a better pencil before then.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by themindispoison

OH. MY. GOD.

I had no idea an eyeliner could be so soft. People tend to overuse the adjective 'buttery', but they truly are. To the point that if you drop one of them, the tip won't break, but get somewhat squished, almost as if it were a cream. But it isn't! It's easy as hell to apply. I own the Ocho Loco 2 set, and the colors are magnificent. They look simply amazing on my eyes - it takes a while for them to dry, so you can go ahead and smudge it out, but after that, it stays put. I've never been able to wear eyeliner on my bottom lashline, because it keeps smudging out throughout the day and accumulating on the thin lines I have under my eyes. And I'm 23. So that just doesn't make sense. BUT THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN WITH THESE PENCILS! I'm fully aware of how much of a ridiculously crazy fan girl I sound right now, but they really are all that great. Also, I have quite oily lids, but the color never transfers to my crease, even after 8+ hours of use.

Definitely worth buying, specially if you go for one of the kits - and theres usually one or two on sale at the UD website.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by lonedove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got a travel size pencil in this month's Ipsy Glam Bag. And I love it! I can't draw a straight line to save my life and this liner is meant to be smudged for that smokey eye look. I slapped it on eight hours ago and it's still going strong, despite some bleeding into the creases at the outer corner of my eyes. My HG eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by solidcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My go-to for eyeliners. They glide on so easily and last. I can put this on and go out all night dancing, wake up the next day and it is still vibrant on my eyelids. The colours are every bit as pigmented as they look. I even layer some of them to create different hues. Smudge them out or sharpen them and get a precision defining line.. love these.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by aknakano

I was excited when I got Corrupt and Zero as a double-ended pencil in a gifted kit from JC Penney Sephora. Unfortunately I am a little weirded out by my disappointment-- I have heard so many awesome things about these. I thought that maybe this double ended version is not as good quality as the full-size version... but in that regard, I'd think it should be as good as or better than its full-size counterpart, since Sephora uses these kits to market their full-size products.

Anyway in short, my experience with this Glide On liner is "Glide on, slide off." I used a eye primer with Corrupt, but by the end of the day, it had just melted off my eye.

I love the smooth, creamy texture of Corrupt, but I think it also the downside for me.
Alternatively, the Zero side is kind of hard. I don't have wrinkly eyelids, but I felt like this tugged on my eyelids. I like the color selection and pigmentation, but I can find cheaper drugstore alternatives that either don't smudge or at least smudge less.

What a weird disappointment. Would not repurchase.