Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I bought two of these eyeliners, Bourbon and Whiskey. Bourbon is a sparkly, mid-brown color. It is very creamy and it requires a lot of sharpening. During application and after it does flake a little bit. Whiskey is a darker brown and does not sparkle and is similarly creamy. It also requires a lot of sharpening and can flake a lot. Whatever liner stays in place stays very well. The eyeliner does not smudge well, which makes it difficult to do anything smokey. The price was $20 for one pencil at Sephora, which could be good or bad depending on your budget. I do not plan on repurchasing after the difficulties I have had with the eyeliners.

These are not my favorite. They transfer & are messy to sharpen (like all pencils). I have them in brown, black, & purple. They came w/ sets. I wouldn't ever purchase these individually.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I ordered several of these on line and they were all terrible. I use the UD Primer and shadow so there is no excuse for these not holding up. After only an hour the pencil had transferred to my upper eyelid.

I live in the tropics and have mature, oily skin so perhaps this product was made for dry skinned women from colder climates. I love UD Primer and shadows so these were a real disappointment.

I have repurchased in different shades. I got a mini set with the purple shade voodoo in it most recently. I find these eyeliners creamy and easy to erase when I make a mistake as long as I don't wait for it to set. The eyeliners go on smoothly. I love the shade range. I will continue to buy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Any benefits of this product were ruined by the packaging for me. It is very difficult to sharpen and nearly impossible to sharpen to a fine point. The "lead" is loose inside the wood pencil and breaks and falls out when sharpened. The cap won't even stay on the opposite end of the pencil. It just falls right off. I noticed a variation in the color intensity at different parts of the pencil. Although it didn't bleed or smudge and the color was good, the staying power was worse than my cheap old Rimmel "Exaggerate" waterproof liner. I would never buy this again, and the price for the level of quality is ridiculous. (I purchased the regular brown color.)

I have oily eyelids and these smudge on me. Maybe they only work for people without this problem.

Only el that doesn't smudge on me is Physician's Formula.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I own a black and a sparkly gray. Both are pretty colors with a lot of pigment but they don't stay on my waterline. They smudge all over (but to be honest I never found a pencil strong enough for this. It's a gel liner's job!). Also, I found the lead shrinks inside the pencil with changes of temperature. Both of my pencils are now unusable after traveling with them a couple of times because they are hard to sharpen and the lead moves inside the pencil when I apply. It makes it impossible to draw a sharp line. I'm quite disappointed and I find these liners are not worth the hype.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Sadly, I have to give this a bad review, this stuff is a nightmare for those who wear contacts. I love the rich color (I got perversion) and longevity of this and it would have been the perfect eyeliner for me except that it completely trashed my contacts. I picked this up because I heard so many great things about it and I have been looking for a pencil liner that would actually hold up all day and stay on my bottom lash line. My experience was this: I was at work, going through my day as normal and about 2 hours in I blink, my eyes water a bit and suddenly my world has turned into smudgy blur. I tried taking my contacts out, cleaning them and nothing seemed to work. I eventually had to call my boyfriend to bring me my glasses. That night I tried to get the eyeliner off my contacts and whatever is in the formula will not budge. My contact had smudgy spots all over and nothing was taking it off. I had to then toss my contacts. A few months later I thought, well maybe that was just a bad day, I'll give it another try. Once again, I'm at my work calling my boyfriend again to bring me glasses then tossing out my contacts once more later that night. I wish there was a similar product out there that was safe for contacts but for now my search continues...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Let me start off by saying im very particular about my eyeliner, I have blue eyes and I'm not a fan of using black eyeliner in my water line simply because I feel like it drowns out my eye color. On a day to day basis I usually use a flesh tone eyeliner to make my eye color pop, but there are those days where I wanna do something fun, these eyeliners are most def my go to products, they're so much fun, I love how VIBRANT the colors are, and how gorgeous they make my eyes look. I would def recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this is Mushroom. Its a very light natural color that accents my eyes with out an obvious eyeliner took that I use when I'm going for a more natural look. The color range is amazing and after they dry it is smudge proof and waterproof. Love them. I also have very sensitive eyes and I haven't had a problem with these at all. Glides on smooth without having to tug your eyelid skin. Just wonderful. I can't really think of a con.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products