MAC Metal-X Pink Platinum

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is sooo pretty it looks pink even has pink as the name but when applied its a minty green sooo fresh & pretty I've picked up all the Metal X/Brushed Highlighters & E/S loving them all especially PP if you can find them get em or least this one.

on 9/15/2009 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm honestly surprised there aren't any reviews on this *gem*!! Pink Platinum came out with the 2nd release of the metal-x shadows. I was hoping that the formula would've improved, and it seemed to have slightly. Pink Platinum was one of the prettiest in the bunch, partly due to the color (pale pink) .. but mostly because it was the only one that had a duochrome kind of thing going on. It's a pale pink with silver shimmer, and a pale green tone once applied. It sounds odd, but it's incredibly gorgeous! This is one of the most sheer unfortunately. With my other Metal-X, I can apply them straight as a base, this one I have to use another base (like Soft Ochre or Painterly) first .. but the extra step is SO worth the color of this once applied. It's a stunner and looks amazing!!