October 24, 2014 | 1622 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Totally Toffee

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by dany06

Im mac nc45/revlon rich ginger. My skin tones is a mixture of yellow and peach.This lipstick is practically the color of my skin when swatched across my hand. On my lips it barely shows up as a color do to it blending in with my skin. This lipsticks is medium to full coverage. It has that silver/ashy reflection in the light. Its by no means ashy though. It is truly a nude lipstick. I dont get much contrast so its not quite what Im looking for. I need for it to be peachier. The color is fleshtone with slight undertones of mauvey taupe. Without any other makeup and just this lipstick, I look completely bare. I look like im missing something. I need makeup to wear this. This could be due to me naturally having pigmented lips and im not used to the blankness of this nude. Maybe it will be better when i loose my summer tan (with all of this heat, forget the calendar. for me summer started a month ago).

This color is better than maybelline truffle tease, rimmel airy fairy, rimmel kate moss 14,and loreal fairest nude. These colors have grey tones to them on my lips. Revlon mink is just way too dark and brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lipstick really works for me. It's the perfect pinky nude color without pulling too pink against my red hair. The formula is awesome too. Creamy and moist, I feel like I'm wearing a luxury brand lipstick. Maybelline has definately upped their game.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by pinkandblack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

GORGEOUS light/medium nude. Slightly dry texture, yet goes on very smooth. The deal breaker here is the overpowering fragrance. Dear god, it stinks! What were they thinking?! I'm highly sensitive to fragrances and this was an instant headache in a tube for me. Loved how pretty it was on my pigmented lips, though :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by SStar777

My fav nude lipstick. It brightens my face even being a nude shade. Very creamy and stay put for long time. Very beautiful shade with excellent quality n price. Will always repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by nunyabiness

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEAUTIFUL COLOR

Nice Spring color for blondes and strawberry blondes with pale complexions, but I can see women with darker, warm complexions wearing this,

This is a nice, long-lasting shade that made me look just...pretty...but not obvious. Nice for daytime in warmer weather.

It's not too brown or coral or peachy, just a nice naturally close-to-nude color, but with enough color to brighten your face.

I LOVE IT. SOOOO nice for an inexpensive lipstick. Lasted a long time on me without eating/drinking anything...at least a few hours.

Mine has no smell at all!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by vickianhduong

PERFECT NUDE for medium/dark skin tones. I have a hard time finding the right nude lipstick and not only is it the perfect shade for my slightly dark pigmented lips, but the formula is so creamy and non-drying. And the price is amazing too! Better than any of the mac nudes I've tried so far. I also put this on on days I don't have time to put on makeup and it just looks like my lips but better. I hope they never stop making it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Perthro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally gave into months of hype about Myblln Color Sensational lipsticks and bought this one.

It's a great "nude" lipcolor for my skintone, it pulls more brown than pink.

PROS:
-very pigmented
-creamy
-no shimmer! (YMMV, I hate shimmers and glitters for lipcolor)
-no irritation
-no peeling skin afterwards

CONS:
-no wrap packaging, I hate checking which one hasn't been used, and a lot has been obviously used on lips at my Target/Walmart
-funny odor, reminds me of crayons, or Play-Doh, it's not THAT offensive though
-cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my most used lipstick out of all the high-end or drugstore lipsticks I own and here's why:
*Very creamy and smooth. Easy to apply, doesn't feel waxy or heavy but yet stays put!
*Nice packaging, the tube stays shut and doesn't get ruined in my purse.
*Doesn't have a gross smell. Has a nice typical lipstick scent :)
*Great price! Got mine for 5 bucks at an ULTA store.

The only negative I have is that this color specifically is one of the only maybelline lipsticks I have a hard time getting ahold of. Haven't been able to find it in many other drugstores but when I find it I stock up!
I am quite dark with already pretty pigmented lips. This is one of the only colors that works for me without washing me out or being too nude. It gives me a my lips but better color pay off and I always get compliments. Will continue to buy this forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Steelhead242

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally found my HG MLBB!!! I LOVE THIS COLOR!!! I do wear it over a lip conditioner because lipsticks tend to dry my lips, especially matte colors. It's a beautiful every day pale mauve/brown color. I have tried Wam Me Up, Pink Me Up, Rimmel Kate 08, 14... and although am very fond of those colors, Totally Toffe 215 is my absolute favorite. I feel very happy and excited to have FINALLY found my perfect shade!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

A fantastic mauve based browned pale nude - think Loreal fairest nude but browner/a tad warmer in shade/texture also highly similar to my fave MAC lipstick brave new bronze, but mostly similiar to my fave Avon ultra color rich lipstick in the discontinued shade Latte which I have been trying to replace for months. Love the texture smooth satiny and long wearing with lovely vanilla scent. A great quality widely available (think local supermarket) cheap lipstick option for those looking for a go to nude.