Becca Silver Shimmering Skin Perfector

3.7

on 12/3/2005 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i guess this is discontinued now...but i'm not sure.
this made me look like the tin man and stuck in my pores something terrible. i had to wipe my face off. not a good product in my opinion. *update* after wiping this off my face and going to work, a rude girl pointed out to me i needed to blend my makeup. i went ot the bathroom to look and it was actually this stuff sweating itself out of my skin and leaving a film. lovely.

on 3/24/2004 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I have the gold and pearl and like them both alot. The silver seemed a little to white on my NC30 warm skin but i actually got a ton of compliments in it. it does lighten my skin a tad if i dont wear any foundation but with blush, it looked natural. I had a beautiful glow. it is much more subtle under foundation. No breakouts, slight scent that fades quickly. I really love these! Too bad this shade is discontinued!

on 1/14/2003 10:14:00 PM

I never in a million years thought that a silver highlighting moisturizer would work for warm toned me, but it does. I really like it! As with the pearl, I put this on my cheeks pre primer and foundation. It gives my skin a nice boost! While I don't like it as much as pearl, I would buy this. it also has SPF20.

on 10/10/2002 3:52:00 PM

RIS sample of this lovely product.
SPF 20 glistening moisturizer to revitalize and give a luminous look to the skin. If you have normal skin, dry skin or like to use shimmery products or highlighters on your face then this is for you. Upon application the cream feels very moisturizing and spreads well. I just can't see myself, on a combo skin using this shimmery moisturizer anytime soon. I can see it however, applied to the decolletage for a formal evening out with a proper dress.

on 8/16/2002 5:34:00 PM

This is a really cool "shimmering moisturizer" with SPF 20. It's super shimmery so apply lightly but it does add a great glow with a little bit of iridescence. It looks beautiful on and I love that it has SPF. Nice creamy consistancy and didn't make me break out or make me any more oily than usual.

on 7/29/2002 2:50:00 PM

You get a large amount in the tube. This product is a liquid , white-silver product, you can apply it wherever you want to highlight your skin, gives you a great glow. I believe it also has an SPF of 20 in it as well, to help protect your skin.