August 27, 2014 | 1593 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3D Max 62 Rose Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by carmelitta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought a whole stock-up from ebay of these, best lipgloss ever! I first tried it 4 yrs ago, my friend was OBSESSED and I just fell for it as well. It looks on me kinda coral-ish/pink-ish/melon-ish (yeah, I know, I suck in this :D), it has this gorg golden shimmer in it, that's not overbearing at all, and what's most important for me is that it's more on a sheer side and it's just perfect for everyday/office/casual stuff & for those that hate lipstick or any bold choices ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Nice looking tube & unusual thin plastic applicator. This is basically a clear lip gloss with tiny sparkles. For a clear lip gloss & the price, I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

This gloss is very sheer but it adds nice dimension. The color is very fresh and cute - sheer warm rose with gold tiny sparkles which don't feel gritty by the way. The spatula it comes with works pretty well for me - it allows to build up the product. The smell is not the best - a bit fake and strong. The packaging is totally gorgeous.

I don't think I would buy again due to the fact that it is terribly expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately this gloss doesn't look the same on me as it does on the model! I think you have to have really pale pink/rose coloured lips to get the same effect. I've got the most garish dark purple lips, yes horrible! The colour of this gloss, of course, doesn't show on my lips but I'm getting used to that by now, because most colours don't show on my lips, they're just too dark, garish and purple! I imagine if I used a pale lipstick I might get a better effect. I do like the sparkles, lots of sparkles in so many colours. It's not as shiny I would have expected from reading the description on the Bourjois site but then I have such dark lips, it's normal that they wouldn't shine too much! The spatula applicator takes a bit of practice, I've never come across anything like it, but I do like it. It's very clean and neat, all of the gloss on the spatula gets onto your lips and it spreads the gloss real well. Typical lovely fruity Bourjois taste and smell that I really dig, not sticky. I'd get gloss again in this line just not this colour, I need something like a bomb colour to show up on my lips! =UPDATE= I'm liking this colour better now, it's perfect for when I want a nude (= same colour as my lips) look with high gloss, shine, and lots of shimmer and sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I came across this lip gloss on the Bourjois website. The model's lips looked amazing with this shade on and I just had to have it. This gloss is extremely shinny and feels very nice on, not sticky at all. It has a pleasant candy smell to it. This is a light baby coral pink with extreme shine. This makes my lips look very full and pouty. I bought my gloss on ebay for super cheap! I think under 5 dollars. The applicator of this, will take some time to get use too. It applies the product well and gives just the right amount for the bottom lip and then the top lip. I would say this is my favorite gloss that I have tried from this line.