April 24, 2014 | 1965 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Volume Booster Lip Colour - Attract

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by ambersun77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product just too see how it was b/c I already have a rimmel brand that I love, but I love this one too now. I loved the color and the feel, not sticky which I love. It comes with a brush and as a reviewer said all of the writing is gone from my tube...well and lip gloss now LOL!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 6:46:00 AM More reviews by VanityInsanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

*I'm reviewing this in 051 Scarlet - couln't find it listed*
I have been searching for some time now for a bright red lipgloss that stains and is glossy at the same time, and who knew that this was patiently waiting for me at my local superdrug.
It's an excellent product, don't know about lip plumping but they never work on me anyway. Not quite my HG but I love it all the same.
Definitely recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 More reviews by dbmiller

This is a plumping lip gloss that I had doubts about because aside from Sally Hansen, I have not had luck with any drugstore lip plumpers. This one claims to have collagen, which I kinda doubt. It's very slightly tingly and I think it plumps decently. I love this color a pale pink with shimmer. It's gorgeous. This is super glossy, which I think adds to the appearance of plump lips. The scent is sort of vanilla with hint of floral to it, it's ok. I like the packaging except that the print actually wears off really fast. The price of these is awesome - I only paid about five or six bucks. Would definately repurchase.