April 17, 2014 | 1001 users online

Eyeliner - Palladio - Herbal Eyeliner - Waterproof- Retractable

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best eyeliner you can get for a decent price. It is herbal so it's much more gentle on your eyes which is also good if you wear contacts like myself. The color is very rich and goes on smoothly and it is definately waterproof. It lasts me all day so you dont have to worry about touch ups. Even at the beach or at the pool this baby stays on until you use your makeup remover. Only complaint is that it doesnt have a sharpener at the end like most retractables do but other than that this is definitely my go to liner!
I have smokey,pure black, eggplant and black brown.

Smokey although you may think looks gray because of the packaging is actually a light black and pure black is carbon rich deep black (think onyx or blackest black). Eggplant is a beautiful dark plum color that looks great on my hazel eyes and black brown is good for your waterline or for more natural looking yet dark eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by lippylover15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is definitely waterproof and very hard to get off. I bought this to smudge under my eyes for dance competitions. While it was great for the six hours I was there, I can't imagine wearing this on a regular day basics. It is very dark, but that is from a non black eyeliner wearer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lislee

I bought 6 of the Palladio herbal eye liner colors when Ulta had a buy one get one half off sale. All the of the colors were not so great except my Brownie & Exotic Plum eye liners. Brownie glides on smooth and gives a natural eye look for everyday wear. Exotic Plum glides on smooth and I love putting that on and then tight lining with a black color. For some reason, the pure black, black brown, eggplant, & smokey liner formulas are extremely dry and it tugs on my eyelid when I put it on. Those colors are pretty much waterproof. Brownie and exotic plum are not completely waterproof but stays on all day without smudging. I love how they are retractable so I don't have to bother with sharpening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in black/brown and I have been so happy with this eyeliner. It lasts better than all the drugstore ones I've tried and even out performs some of the high end ones. The colour is perfect for when you want to create a slightly softer look, the texture is very creamy and blends easily when I want to smudge it and the no sharpen point is great too. The main selling point for me though it how long it lasts, eyeliner usually tends to crease and fade by lunchtime on me and by the end of the day, has often vanished without trace, but not this one; the product is still staying strong even when I remove my m/u in the evening!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by mskittenmittens

This eyeliner is definitely waterproof, but I hate that it smudges. A couple of hours later, I see black smudges under my eyes that make me look very tired. If you want an eyeliner that stays decently on your lower waterline, this may suit your needs. Packaging is convenient, but there are other eyeliners that are better than this product in every way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by kitkatndan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a fairly good eyeliner. i have it in "pure black." it's cheap, so i guess you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by paramore94

This is overall a really good eyeliner. I got it in Black, it goes on smoothly, it's dark, doesn't really smudge (it did occasionally smudge,but for the most part it stayed put.), it's super cheap, and you don't have to sharpen it! This would've probably been my HG eyeliner if Palladio didn't test on animals, but that is the only reason I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the one in Bronze and it works amazingly. The color is perfect for my baby blues! It really makes them pop......but I have written a review for that color specifically, so I will talk about the quality of the liner.
It is definably waterproof, I have had watering eyes with no issues! The color for me pops wonderfully, and I plan to try other colors.
I have had my issues with Palladio products and it is iffy what works good for me and what bothers my sensitive skin, this is definably something that works excellent for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is just "eh" for me. It's better than some of the typical drugstore products but that's not saying much. It's just okay for me. It didn't go on very smoothly but after trying UD 24/7 liners, I think nothing will seem very smooth. It smudges a bit after a while too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by AutumnAngelx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. It is one of my all time favorites. I used to buy it at my local Sally's, but for a brief time they stopped carrying it, and I switched to a different kind. Getting hair products this past weekend, I saw it was in stock. I immediately had to buy it. It's retractable, self sharpening, herbal, black, long-wear, and fairly well priced. I love this eyeliner, it is definitely in my top three favorites and woul recommend it to anybody looking for a good, retractable, black eyeliner.