Palladio Herbal Eyeliner - Waterproof- Retractable

3.9

on 8/18/2015 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just picked up the Exotic Plum from Sally's after hearing that purple tones will make brown eyes pop. Usually I'm a brown or black eyeliner girl, so this is a whole new world to me. I'm so glad I tried this out... I love it! Applies so smoothly and the deep purple really plays up my brown eyes! I usually use the LeStylo by Lancome (but that costs a fortune!) and this actually performs just as well! I want more colors! Keep up the good work Palladio!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this at Sally's Beauty Supply, and the worker their told me this was great eyeliner. I am not disappointed with this, I have gone through about 10 of these eyeliners. I have oily skin, so oily eyelids. This is the only eyeliner that I have found actually stays on for awhile. I love the black color. I've tried to do a winged eye look with this and it doesn't work out. But for a normal black line it is great. It is tough to get off though, I love that it lasts all day but after taking off my makeup and washing my fake it looks like I have raccoon eyes.

on 11/20/2014 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product at a great price. I got them for $2. The black is a beautiful black, but I prefer a more jetblack, but this is a good color. It glides on smoothly and don't not flake off or irritate your eyes. I wear contacts and have severe allergies.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best eyeliner you can get for a decent price. It is herbal so it's much more gentle on your eyes which is also good if you wear contacts like myself. The color is very rich and goes on smoothly and it is definately waterproof. It lasts me all day so you dont have to worry about touch ups. Even at the beach or at the pool this baby stays on until you use your makeup remover. Only complaint is that it doesnt have a sharpener at the end like most retractables do but other than that this is definitely my go to liner!
I have smokey,pure black, eggplant and black brown.

Smokey although you may think looks gray because of the packaging is actually a light black and pure black is carbon rich deep black (think onyx or blackest black). Eggplant is a beautiful dark plum color that looks great on my hazel eyes and black brown is good for your waterline or for more natural looking yet dark eyeliner.

on 9/2/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is definitely waterproof and very hard to get off. I bought this to smudge under my eyes for dance competitions. While it was great for the six hours I was there, I can't imagine wearing this on a regular day basics. It is very dark, but that is from a non black eyeliner wearer

on 8/7/2013 1:33:00 PM

I bought 6 of the Palladio herbal eye liner colors when Ulta had a buy one get one half off sale. All the of the colors were not so great except my Brownie & Exotic Plum eye liners. Brownie glides on smooth and gives a natural eye look for everyday wear. Exotic Plum glides on smooth and I love putting that on and then tight lining with a black color. For some reason, the pure black, black brown, eggplant, & smokey liner formulas are extremely dry and it tugs on my eyelid when I put it on. Those colors are pretty much waterproof. Brownie and exotic plum are not completely waterproof but stays on all day without smudging. I love how they are retractable so I don't have to bother with sharpening.

on 5/17/2013 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this in black/brown and I have been so happy with this eyeliner. It lasts better than all the drugstore ones I've tried and even out performs some of the high end ones. The colour is perfect for when you want to create a slightly softer look, the texture is very creamy and blends easily when I want to smudge it and the no sharpen point is great too. The main selling point for me though it how long it lasts, eyeliner usually tends to crease and fade by lunchtime on me and by the end of the day, has often vanished without trace, but not this one; the product is still staying strong even when I remove my m/u in the evening!

This eyeliner is definitely waterproof, but I hate that it smudges. A couple of hours later, I see black smudges under my eyes that make me look very tired. If you want an eyeliner that stays decently on your lower waterline, this may suit your needs. Packaging is convenient, but there are other eyeliners that are better than this product in every way.

on 2/22/2011 7:18:00 PM

this is a fairly good eyeliner. i have it in "pure black." it's cheap, so i guess you get what you pay for.

on 11/14/2010 1:39:00 PM

This is overall a really good eyeliner. I got it in Black, it goes on smoothly, it's dark, doesn't really smudge (it did occasionally smudge,but for the most part it stayed put.), it's super cheap, and you don't have to sharpen it! This would've probably been my HG eyeliner if Palladio didn't test on animals, but that is the only reason I won't be buying it again.

Top Rated Palladio Products