Sebastian Sebastian Originals 2+1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this conditioner from trade secrets and I love it. Its a two parts moisture 1 part protein conditioning treatment. I have very damaged hair from past misuse of bleach 3 months ago. It does still feel a little bit damaged in 2 aread that i bleached with 40 vol bleach 4 times, but it does make my hair softer. I adore this conditioner. I also have naturaly frizzy hair, this makes my hair look decent just wearing it curly. I dont even have to straighten it. I love this conditioner.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Probably the BEST conditioner (deep conditioner) I have ever used. Superior to Kerastase Force Ciment.
I have fine hair w/ blonde highlights, that means my ends are constantly dry and damaged.
So a deep conditioning, moisture & protein treatment is needed. Sebastian 2 + 1 does all that.
It is an original recipe of 2 parts moisture and 1 part protein, to give hair deep intensive hydration combined with a protein pack.
After just 5 minutes appication time my hair felt soft, smooth, silky, moisturised and healthy. I cold no belive my eyes (or my hair!!)
Just make sure not to leave it on more than the recommented 5 minutes time - otherwise it can weight down your hair.
Expensive (20 Euros) but worth every penny.
A new discovery, and a keeper!