October 24, 2014 | 1237 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Game Show

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by ellenmarie1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Generally, I like EM blushes, because they are so inexpensive and the range of colors is terrific. However, I would not buy this blush again for myself because it is just too dark and strong for my fair coloring. I thought it would be more of a brown/pink tone but it's definitely purplish-berry. (I'm NC15, in the Vanilla, Light Beige group). I second the complaint about packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Dellancey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just fell in love with Game show blush. It has a good and compact package, but there is one disadvantage I've found on the packaging system - you can't carry it with you if you've removed the foil because it's gonna spill out of the vessel right to the lid and it's hard to get it back. But this blush can make my cheeks breeze and I love it. I use it every day and even a little package lasts ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by mualibertad

I got this blush as part of a trio of 'Try Me' berry shades. Of the three- Salon Fun, Game Show, and New Shoes-Salon Fun was my favorite. To me Game Show is a darker, more purple toned berry shade, than Salon Fun. If you are looking for a berry shade, order the "Try Me" pack that you get free when you make a purchase. In the end, I would not want to own both Salon Fun AND Game Show because they are too much alike (Game Show is darker, more intense) I would buy again if Salon Fun was not available.