Dior NoAge Essentiel Age-Defense Renewal Serum

4.3

on 4/8/2006 11:32:00 AM

I think Dior's skincare line should get more recognition. I personally think they are really good, much better than Shiseido, Biotherm, Lancome, and Estee Lauder. The texture is so refine, and I see my skin looking healthier, with an inner glow. Acne scars fade much quicker with this, and it's helping me to acheive an even skintone. :)

on 2/3/2006 1:51:00 AM

I love this serum!! It makes wonder on my Asian skin. I agree with the previous review that probably this product works best on Asian skins. The first day I used it, I was scared because my face felt so hot that I thought maybe I am allergic to CD's products again! However, the next day morning, I was so surprised that my face became incredably smooth! Because it did make a difference, I decided to try it again even if I was afraid of the allergy. Amazingly, the second time I used it, I didn't feel any disconfort! Until now, it doesn't creat any problems except for me touching my face more frequently (since I like to feel the smooth). Anyway, it's really a great product. I bought this on ebay and it costed me around $25. I can't be more satisfied!

on 1/4/2005 12:11:00 PM

This product did a decent job but there are others out there that are just as good (if not better) for cheaper. IMO, $50 is a lot to pay for a face serum. I would rather use Origins APW, BBW's White Tea, or OoO Regenerist.

For those with sensitive skin, just a warning. This serum is strongly scented so you might want to avoid it altogether or try a sample before you purchase. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received this as a GWP an totally love it. I'm 35 and have the skin of someone 26. When getting makeovers the MA's always say you've got great skin ... No reason to use foundation just a bit of powder!

It has helped to improve skin texture and fine lines on my forehead and eye area. I bought an additional sample size on eBay and will get the full-size when that is done.

on 7/26/2004 5:27:00 PM

This product works wonder for me. My skin appears to be more toned and has a glowing dewy feeling after using it. The only thing bothers me is the strong fragrance. Dior should seriously think about the fragrance they use in their products. It is too strong for most people. But other than that, I love this product. I don't know whether this product works especially well for Asian skin. I am wondering because it got much higher ratings in Asian countries (such as Japan) than in the Western hemisphere.

on 5/26/2004 3:55:00 PM

This is a great serum, which I am beginning to love as much as, or more than, Clarins Total Double Serum. Where as the Clarins serum goes on initially a little oily, this goes on non-oily and smooth. It absorbs quickly, so I don't have to wait for this to sink in before I apply moisturizer. Really makes a visible difference on my face. It's perfumey, which I'm not nuts about. I would purchase this again.

on 5/12/2004 11:18:00 AM

This is a good one! I like the high quality of the texture and fragrance, and it works beautifully under the eyes. I'll need to check the ingredients, but it's a nice department store type product.

I received a sample of this in a GWP. I've been using the same sample for a couple of months and there's still some left. I don't like this serum because it is heavily fragranced, sticky, and does not absorb well. I use it at night under my PM moisturizer. It does make my skin glowy and smooth but I have found other serums that produce the same effect without the fragrance and stickiness.

on 5/10/2004 2:28:00 AM

The No Age and Capture range are truly value for money products and i've found results like never before. Forget what they promise, this will work for you in some way. If there is an opportunity to get testers through GWP, then please do so. The samples actually last you a month or more! Which is brilliant, by that time you will be really impressed or disappointed.
I am truly impressed and have never seen my skin so perfect.
I thought i had to have sensitive skin with dry spots for the rest of my life. I have never had acne but do suffer from blocked pores because my sebum would just go hard under my skin withough reaching the top and moisturising.
This range isn't as strong in improvement as the capture range but it refines your skin, with minimal pore blockage, less pimples and clear skin with the perfect balance of moisture. It lasts all day and you notice results in a few days. You may notice results around your eyes in the morning if you apply it at night.
Gorgeous stuff.
I have been using this for a month now from pure samples, purchased my full size pruducts last week for when i run out. As i said, try it in the trial sizes and you will see for yourself.

Don't worry too much about the strong fragrance and stop using harsh cleansers too. No need when you have the right skin care.

on 9/19/2003 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had a sample of this and it was great! There is a scent to it but I didnt find it too strong. No breakouts (yay), and it really did help plump up my fine lines and made me look quite a few years younger! Even if only a temporary effect, its a good one! And its not greasy and dries down within a few minutes. And $50 is a lot less than you'll pay for some other brands serums or other anti-ageing potion (for price, I gave it 4 lipsticks, more expensive than some, but definitely not as much as you could pay!)! OK its a chunk of money to spend, but this is an ideal candidate for a Niemans event. I can see myself buying this!

Popular Treatments (Face)