December 21, 2014 | 1279 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Powder Roll-on

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by rustybag

This roll on comes in a decent size (2.5 ounces) for around $4. It goes on smoothly & doesn't sting. The odor and wetness protection is above average. However, I would like it even better if they made it in the original clean scent. I'm just not that crazy about baby powder scents, and I can smell it all day as my underarms heat up with warm weather/ exercise/ etc. But for a baby powder scent, this one is nice, soft and clean, so those who don't mind baby powder scents would probably like it. Not easy to fin, though. CVS does carry it if it's in stock.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE it :) I keep it in my gym bag for school & it works really good, I'm gonna use this deoderant for the rest of my life. It's amazing because it works so good and has the prettiest scent! It smells like flowers mized with baby powder and it lasts all day. I have one for home and one in my gym bag and all my friends use it too <3 Buy this stuff now!! OMG, like right now <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

This is the only roll-on I use because it's gentle yet effective and Dove makes the best powder fragranced deodorants. I also love the powder fragranced invisible solid, I have tried many and always come back to Dove.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did like this one. It has a very light non-greasy application and smells good. Doesn't leave as much residue as the powder deodorant kind but I don't think it keeps me as dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

The PERFECT roll-on. This is a really great product. It goes on without leaving any marks. there is never a need for re-application and your underarms are left totally dry all day. The scent is pleasant and powdery yet not overpowering. I will buy this as long as they make it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Calitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This deodorant exceeds at doing its job! It comes in a powder scent, similar to a baby powder scent found in Secret brands. I often find myself wondering if clothes are clean or not because none of them smell with any kind of worn odor compared to other deodorants I have used. I pretty much switched my typical habit of purchasing the Secret or Degree brands for most of my life to this one in the past year.