August 21, 2014 | 1684 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Gentle Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by conniel1124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

no. just,no. I used this around two years ago and i have pretty bad acne and after using this once, it got worse. I thought "it has to get worse before it gets better" because that's what I thought all acne products were like so I continued to use it for about a week or so. it just kept on getting worse; i got huge breakouts and my skin became irritated and SO red. I am never going to use this product again. it is possibly the worst product I've used on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by MammaMia18

My favorite product of all time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not working for me. I have oily skin and it doesn't feel clean after I use this. Not impressed with its exfoliating qualities, either. The original Neutrogena formula works much better IMO.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by OCobb

I have never had much luck with facial cleansers. I do not have severe acne, just a few breakouts here and there. My face is also a mic between dry in the winter and oily in the summer. I normally use Arbonne acne wash but since my skin is so dry with it being winter, I wanted to try something new. My boyfriend uses this face wash and I tried it one night and my face was visably brighter.. In just one use! I was determined to find this face wash and buy it. So I did. HUGE let down. This face wash over the span of 3 days has made my redness after I shower worse than EVER. My skin burns severely after using this and my face turns bloodshot red. I know my skin is dry so I profusely hydrate it with creamer right after. Still no progress. Anyone with sensitive skin, I do not recommend this. This face wash is so harsh that in order for it to work, you must have severe acne. DO NOT BUY!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOOOOOVEEEEE this stuff! I have dry, oily, and acne-prone skin and this does wonders for it! It's a very gentle scrub, (for me at least) and leaves my face feeling like I just stepped out of like a steam room and leaves a cool rush and it just feels amazing! It really feels like it gets into your skin and really cleans out everything on your face. I'm not really sure if it helps with my redness or not, but I use it anyways! It also really helps to scrub away all of my dry flakes on my skin and doesn't make me anymore drier! Seriously, I love this stuff! I will repurchase! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by strawberryfeildsforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff. It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't burn like all the others. I did notice some reduction in redness and calmer skin afterwards. i have dry skin and i dont even have to moisturize after using this scrub.

i got it for 3 bucks on sale and i am so glad i did. I will keep using it to see it keps working as great as it does now. I doesn't remove makeup that great, but thats what you get if you want a GENTLE cleanser.If you have deep blackheads try steaming your face and then using this immedietly afterwards. Just a tip for sensitive or dry skin-- use olive oil on a q tip to remove eye makeup, it works just as fast and good as makeup remover.

UPDATE-- broke me out, it is hard to get off the edges of your face unless you use it in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by joeboogie1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this scrub. I stopped using it before because it felt a little rough but then I read on the back to kind of lather so I added more water and it became smoother and felt very nice. I use it twice a week and my face feels so smooth afterwards. It's very gentle and soothing. Now that my acne has cleared, I like that this is helping fade my dark spots slowly but surely.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

Bought this when it was on sale for like $1-$2 off. I just got it on a whim thinking it could help a bit with my persistent acne.

I didn't expect this to be a miracle that would clear up all my acne, that's just unrealistic. When I used this on my face it felt alright, it has a slightly filmy texture like aloe vera gel but nothing too weird. The beads in this scrub is pretty smooth and the smell is pleasant, nothing to complain about,

I don't think it helped my acne at all though. As for reducing redness it didn't work on my skin so that was a bust.

I ended up breaking out a bit on my chest and lower back and used this as a body scrub instead since it failed miserably as a facial scrub.
As a body scrub it did fairly well! My body acne cleared up in about 4-5 days with this stuff.

I'll repurchase this as a body scrub if I run out...and if I were to find it on sale again. :>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great scrub. I don't (or ever had) acne, but I did purchase this to combat the bright, red rosiness of my cheeks. This also helped the bumps and dirt on my nose go from bumpy to smooth! I won't repurchase only because I don't need the salicylic in the formula and redness isn't much of a concern anymore for me (I'm just applying a little more concealer).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Best skincare product I've found that helps my acne! I don't have bad acne, but I'm a teenager and little breakouts appear in different areas on my face. Before I used this product I had A LOT of redness, mild acne, and uneven skin tone. After I began using this, immediately I began noticing a difference. My redness has diminished so much, it's unbelievable. My breakouts would stop completely, with minor acne occasionally. I decided to try the Aveeno products, and then my acne began coming back so I realized really how much Neutrogena has really worked for me! I just switched back a few days and I'm already noticing an improvement. I'd DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone with redness and acne. :) Along with this I use a moisturizer that helps acne as well and with both working together, it's just amazing.