Mary Kay Velocity Clean Body Foam

4.2

on 7/14/2004 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This limited edition product smells good and the foam is fun. My only complaint is that it is really easy to use up the product quickly.

on 5/23/2004 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This stuff is great! It's a great "waker-upper" in the morning with it's clean, citrusy smell. You really only need two pumps to cover your entire body, so it lasts a long time. My first bottle lasted me over 6 months! It's pricey for shower supplies, but it's well worth the price.

on 10/23/2003 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the Velocity line but find the perfume strong so I use just the Body Foam and Body Gel. The Foam is neat and washes away, leaving no residue on my skin but all the scent!

on 9/16/2002 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Update - When I used up all the foam, I unscrewed the top and filled the bottle about an inch with my current bath gel, then filled the bottle until it was 3/4 full with water - VOILA!! - More foamy cleanser!!! I am so excited to know that I can use this over and over and over again. What fun!

on 7/28/2002 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the fresh Velocity fragrance and was dying to try this. I like it a lot and think the foam pump bottle is so super fun to use. My only complaint is that I am more than halfway finished with this and I only used it in the shower twice. It goes so quickly! I may have been using more than I should though since I tend to do that with just about everything. I am going to try and reuse the bottle because it is just way to cool to throw away. Anyway when you pump the top, foam poofs out and you scrub yourself with it using a loofah or whatever you prefer. I just smoothed it on with my hands and I got out of the shower smelling superb! A good product but not great since I am almost done with it! WAH!

Popular Body Skincare Products