April 20, 2014 | 1545 users online

Skincare - Body - Mary Kay - Velocity Clean Body Foam

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2004 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Divancura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This limited edition product smells good and the foam is fun. My only complaint is that it is really easy to use up the product quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 12:35:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great! It's a great "waker-upper" in the morning with it's clean, citrusy smell. You really only need two pumps to cover your entire body, so it lasts a long time. My first bottle lasted me over 6 months! It's pricey for shower supplies, but it's well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2003 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Tracey15

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Velocity line but find the perfume strong so I use just the Body Foam and Body Gel. The Foam is neat and washes away, leaving no residue on my skin but all the scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 11:09:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Update - When I used up all the foam, I unscrewed the top and filled the bottle about an inch with my current bath gel, then filled the bottle until it was 3/4 full with water - VOILA!! - More foamy cleanser!!! I am so excited to know that I can use this over and over and over again. What fun!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2002 10:27:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I love the fresh Velocity fragrance and was dying to try this. I like it a lot and think the foam pump bottle is so super fun to use. My only complaint is that I am more than halfway finished with this and I only used it in the shower twice. It goes so quickly! I may have been using more than I should though since I tend to do that with just about everything. I am going to try and reuse the bottle because it is just way to cool to throw away. Anyway when you pump the top, foam poofs out and you scrub yourself with it using a loofah or whatever you prefer. I just smoothed it on with my hands and I got out of the shower smelling superb! A good product but not great since I am almost done with it! WAH!