April 16, 2014 | 1386 users online

Treatments - Le Kair-Cholesterol Plus

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Dakara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. I have tried many conditoners/repair treatments and this one by far is the best. Its affordable at $2.72 for 20 oz. compared to my 8oz professional olive oil conditioner. Le Kair is so much better. I have naturally black hair with platinum blonde chunks so my hair often colored and sometimes damaged. My hair feels soft and stronger. I will definitely continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by jrsinger78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because i heard that it was great for deep conditioning and i really needed it -- had bleached my hair all summer and it was pretty fried and dry. this stuff is awesome, even for guys!!!!! wish it was liquid enough for a squeeze bottle, but it is so worth the money! made my hair feel extremely soft and shiny. I use it once a week, and use Aussie 3 minute miracle every other day....my hair has improved 95%! I would definitely recommend using this...BUT only leave it on for like 2-3 minutes in the shower, not for hours (like some people have reported doing)...will buy again and again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

This is annoying to use in the shower but it gives great results for a cheap price. My hair feels so much more hydrated without sacrificed body and it was easy to rinse out. For reference I have thick, medium textured hair that is prone to frizziness and flyaways. I had it colored last summer, so my natural roots are starting to show up again. I put a dollop in my hair and let it sit for ten minutes before rinsing it out. My hair feels very soft which is a plus and it dries in chunky curls. I usually follow with any leave-in to maintain moisture and definition. This is a good product if you're looking for a cheap deep conditioner that is not too expensive. Would re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by anasofie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is awesome if you are looking for a great, cheap conditioner for damaged hair. I have long bleached hair and I'm constantly looking for great conditioners that won't break the bank. It never ceases to amaze me how often the cheaper ones ( like this one ) often out-perform the real fancy expensive conditioners. If your hair is really dry or damaged, or over-bleached, try this product !! I think you'll be happy you did.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

Hey! How come I didn't see this product on here before? o_O
Anyway, this is my favorite "cholesterol" hair treatments.

I've used Queen Helene and various types of Lustrasilk(regular, mango, olive oil) and this is far superiour for my hair.

I use it straight or mixed with other things/oils/conditioners when I'm running low. I follow the directions of shampooing, use it once, rinse, then apply a 2nd time. According to the directions you only need to leave it on for 2 minutes - and I do when I'm lazy. But when I have more time I towel dry in between and leave on with a plastic cap for as long as I feel like it. another thing I do sometimes is to apply it on to dry hair and cover with a plastic cap, then rinse after an hour or so. However I use this product it leaves my hair feeling moisturized, stronger, and thicker.

I love the clean scent - it's almost like Caress bar soap but not as strong or powdery. I've also tried the liquid one in the bottle and it's great for more frequent use but I can't always find it.

Lekair Cholesterol Plus is inexpensive(20oz for $2.99), comes in large amounts, and works well. I have repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

According to the packaging "Le Kair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening and Conditioning Cream strengthens, deep conditions and rejuvenates your hair and is enriched with cholesterol, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera and collagen. Treats split ends, dry brittle hair and chemically processed hair. Ideal for chemically treated hair"
I purchased this at Walmart for less then $6 for a 20oz tub and I'm overall impressed with this product. For reference I have medium length dry hair that I subject to heat (flat iron, blow dryer, curling iron) on a regular basis and I like to use a deep conditioner to keep my hair healthy. This conditioner is thick and really stays put in my hair, rinses out easily, and leaves my hair feeling moisturized, conditioned, and soft. My hair never feels greasy, limp, or weighed down. Would recommend and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this to condition and repair my bleached blonde hair. It's very moisturizing and seems to help. It's also super cheap.