July 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

Palettes - mark - Flip for It in Urban Neutrals

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Betzy04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this. You get two shadows that can be use as a highlighter and contouring as well and you also get a full size blush! The 4 lip colors can also be use as cream blushes, its a great deal for the price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful colors, the browns look nice with my blue eyes, it is a bit tricky to flip it over to the lip colors but not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this as part of my rep introduction kit and I LOVE it.

The eyeshadow colors are great, with a matte brown and a shimmery beige highlighter. It's subtle enough for a daytime smokey eye, but the color can be built up to make it dramatic enough for nighttime wear.

The cheek color is great, but I think after much comparison I prefer their Afterglow (a pretty close ringer for Orgasm, which brightens my pale skin tone a bit better).

The lip colors are AMAZING. I normally have a couple of shades on lip palettes that I never use and go to waste; however, all 3 shades and the clear shimmery one all look great.

This is my first FFI, and I can't wait to order more as they come out. Great colors AND a great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this palette when I signed up to be a Mark rep and I absolutely love it. The quality is much greater than I expected. The shadows are very pigmented and the blush is not glittery, yet gives your skin a healthy looking glow. The glosses are gorgeous too and really fun to mix or layer. I added a picture up top of me wearing it. The colors are definitely neutral as I don't find them to be too warm or cool-toned. They're just perfect. The colors are all pretty basic, so this is a goof-proof palette for me. Love it and would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I personally think this is the best, most wearable FFI yet. All of the colors are so pretty and understated and could really be worn every day. All of the shades look great with my super pale skin. Love this kit, and would buy again (though unfortunately it's limited edition).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Vroomz

I'm a fan of the Flip for it Kits. this is my second one and the colors are adorable that would truly compliment anyone. It came out as a fall product but i think it can work all year round.
The eyeshadows are so pretty. The one complaint i have is that the brown matte shadow(metro) is a tad hard to blend but no biggie. You can wear it sheer or built it up to a smoky kind of look
the blush is to rave for! it is sooo pretty its a light peach with a subtle shimmer. no need to add a highlight with this product. my fave of the whole kit.
The lip shades are nice too. One set will give your lips a pop and the other is subtle. its nice for whatever your mood strikes:)
I hope they make the blush a staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by theurbanhippie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite Flip For It yet! I own 3 or 4 other Flip For It palettes, and this one I paid nearly full price for because I've had such great luck with the others. But just try getting a blush, two eye colors and four lip glosses along with a compact and mirror for under $20. LOL!

The colors are nice and neutral, and mark makes the only palettes where I can use all four of the lip glosses. They all have a hint of flavor, too, which I love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by MrsLayneStaley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite FFI so far. I had to write this review b/c of the blush. I've had a 15 yr+ obsession w/ makeup, yet this is the FIRST blush I have ever worn. I just think they look fake and silly in most cases (sorry;) But from the moment I opened this case, I had to try the Urban Glo blush. It is a beautiful pale peach w/ a slight shimmery sheen. Perfect on my fair sensitive skin. The eyeshadows (Skyline & Metro= a cool,medium matte brown and a shimmering ivory) are beautiful, and well-pigmented. The lipgloossses are wonderful and offer a great range of shades. I highly recommend this palette, and think it will flatter just about anyone. Hope the shades are available in the permanent line, though I haven't checked yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by sleepydean

This is my favorite FFI yet! I'm addicted to the blush, and use it almost everyday because it gives me such a great glow. I think this shade would be flattering on just about anyone.

The lighter shadow is also a favorite. I love the slight shimmer it has. Sometimes I use it to layer over mark.'s markit sticks to mix it up a bit.

The other shadow is a matte brown. I just haven't played with this one much.

The lips colors in this one are great as well. I rarely flip it over to them though, because I am so hooked on the blush and light shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so happy I ordered this. It comes with a beautiful shimmery peach-neutral blush, a sparkly cream-colored eye shadow, a matte dark brown eye shadow, sparkly clear-gold lip gloss, a peachy lip color, a brownish lip color, and a darker reddish lip gloss. The blush makes my pale skin glowy and I love the shimmery white eye shadow. Plus, it's in a really cute case.