Paula's Choice CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (detergent cleansing agent), Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer (polymer thickening agent), Glycerin (skin-identical ingredient/slip agent), PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate (thickener), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (detergent cleansing agent), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (emulsifier), Panthenol (skin conditioning agent), Triclosan (antibacterial agent), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (solubolizing agent), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin (preservatives)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this as a part of the Clear Regular Strength Trial Kit for $13 with free shipping. It is actually a decent size for being a "Trial", so I would say that the kit is probably worth a try. However, this is the only item out of the three that I liked enough to potentially repurchase. I find that is gentle, cleanses well, rinses clean and does not make my skin feel tight afterwards. I would say that it is pretty similar to the Cereve Foaming Cleanser. I wish this product came with a pump like Cereve.

One downside to Paula's Choice products for me (living in Canada) is that the US dollar is not great right now and shipping takes almost a full 2 weeks which is annoying!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Not much to say- this product was very "eh." My neutrogena natural's and cetaphil cleansers did an equal - if not better - job without any hassel of shipping costs. If you do want to try this (especially because she's LB certified- nothing to sneeze at!) u can get it for $2 with this link: http://goo.gl/mlJdKK if ur purchase adds up to $15!

Love this product...everything I use is Paula's Choice products, they are amazing and I have finally cleared my acne! :) I did have a coupon for $10 for other reviewers to use but it got deleted!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm on my second bottle and about to purchase another. This is one of my staple cleanser for my oily and acne prone skin! I tried the pc skin balancingn cleanser before and i loved it but this one's perfect for me! It lathers well and doesnt leave my skin dry or tight after .

This product is absolutely a MUST HAVE for me. This does the job as a gentle cleanser and does not break me out. A lot of these reviews state that it doesn't wash off makeup, but it's not really intended for washing off makeup. I use a makeup wipe then use this cleanser and works wonders. This is by far the best cleanser and I defiantly recommend to those acne-prone skin types. The only down side is the price and is a bit pricey for a cleanser, but I think it's worth it and they also come in trial size, so if you are still not sure, you can try it out. :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Its a very basic cleanser and rather drying. It does NOTHING to your pore size and doesn't have anything helpful for skin. The packaging is annoying and it doesn't really foam well. Not worth the price at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I can't believe all the good ratings for this cleanser. I have to use it twice to remove make up. Even then, after using a toner, there is still make up and dirt on my face. When I am not wearing make up, I still find that my face does not feel clean and I still have dirt that shows up on my cotton pads when toning. I understand the benefits of a gentle cleanser but I think this is too gentle. I have oily acne prone skin and would not recommend this to someone with my skin type. It does not remove your make up or dirt and/or oil. It is also quite pricey for such a crappy product. I love Paula's toners and exfoliants though, not sure what happened with this one.

This is the only acne-targeted cleanser I've ever used that doesn't dry out my skin. I've been using this cleanser for about a year, and I've altered my routine a bit since I've used it. Since my skin can tend to be dry at times, but also acne- prone, I alternate using this cleanser at night, with a more hydrating cleanser in the morning. With PC products I am completely acne free for the first time in 10 years.
This cleanser is a gel-like consistency, but it doesn't lather up like a lot of acne-cleansers. I think that helps make it not as drying. I think the price for this product is on-point since it lasts a very long time (6 months or more for me using 1x per day)
The only downside I would point out are that for me it doesn't always remove my makeup completely unless I double cleanse, or use a clarisonic. I think if you're using a proper makeup remover before cleansing, you wouldn't have this problem, but either of the previously mentioned techniques work fine.
I think some people with dry-tendancy skin might steer away from this, but I think it does a really good job of keeping acne at bay, along with not drying out the skin.
Will definitely continue to repurchase in the future.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I HAD TWO OF THE DELUXE SAMPLES WICH LASTED ABOUT A MONTH.
This cleanser will not change your pores in anyway despite what the label says. Despite the label though this is gentle and will not make your pores any worse.

I've been only using this cleanser for a week but I'm loving it already, it's similar to the consistency of the hydralight cleanser, and it refreshes skin, leaves it smooth, bright and comfortable, all without dryness.
It somewhat helps with blemishes alongside the bha liquid, I really like this cleanser, a must have for oily, acne prone skin.