September 16, 2014 | 1458 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous-Satin Plum

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

In love w/this colour. Possibly one of my absolute faves
Price: $4.47
Pkg: round tube
Colour: light plummy rose w/lavender sheen
Finish: luminous pearl w/shine
Texture: really creamy
It wears nicely and doesn't have a noticeable smell (which I have come to expect fromm lip products; oh well)
The lavender sheen takes this shade to the above and beyond. It's neutral enough to be worn to school and pretty enough for a date night.
I'd rec this to anyone!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

Gorgeous color, my favorite in the SL line -- Was looking for the perfect lilac slightly-frosty Revlon l/s, and this is it! Beautiful color for day & night

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by LissaMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Satin Plum is seriously one of my favorite lipsticks ever! I love love love Revlon. The lipsticks are super creamy and long lasting. This particular lipstick lasts a few hours on me. The lipstick itself is so moisturizing and does not dry out the lips at all. I hate it when a lipstick sinks into the lines of your lips and makes them appear unsmooth. Luckily, this one does not do that! It's a pearl lipstick with slight frost (which I love). Great for summer since the slight shimmer will shine in the sun! The color shows up as a pinky-purple lilac color on my lips. It's extremely buildable, so you can either wear it sheer or rock it bolder. Love this product & highly recommend it! ♥

EDIT: I wear this EVERYDAY now! My HG lipstick! I get a bunch of compliments as well! LOOOOVEEEEE THIS(:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

satin plum is a plum/pink.it's got a shimmery finish but it's verry light.it shines and it's verry nice! Verry nice color!feminine and soft! It goes well with : pink,nude,plum,grey,taupe,black,white eye shadows! Verry versatile one! Can do many look with that one! Nice shimmery neutral plum/pink! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by bailuli

Love this color! After some experimentation i finally realized that mauve, plum, and just a little bit of lilac works best on my skintone and lips (NC25 asian with medium to pigmented lips). I've been having trouble with lipstick that either turn too dark on me (due to my pigmented lips) or turns fushia or some odd light color again due to my lip pigmentation.

This color is a mauve with lilac/purple undertone. it is shimmery, but nothing over the top. I can't say this is my favorite lipstick color, but it is definitely a very wearable darker mauve purple (vs Rimmel Amethyst Shimmer that is far too crazily fusia purple and bright and glittery).

Revlon Lustrous lipsticks are fantastic overall, with great pigmentation and super smooth application. it lasts pretty well too. I got this BOGO free so it was half the retail price at walgreens. It does not have any discernable scent, either.

Honestly i'm loving drugstore lipsticks, and i personally think a lot of these are much better than their HE counterparts!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by sactonina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a surprisingly flattering and natural-looking color for me----very MLBB (my lips are on the light purplish-fleshy side if that makes sense). I would definitely repurchase as it is a great shade, good formula, non-feathering yet non-drying, relatively inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

This is a beautiful muted light lavender with slight light brown and pink tones and pearl. Very easy to wear, not too cool because of the mix of colors and pearl. This is the lightest of Revlon's gorgeous plum-brown shades with pearl, and so more wearable for day. I think this is one of their new shades. You have to try it if you like lipsticks in lavenders and purples. Surprised it wasn't reviewed yet!