Illuminare All Day Mineral LipColor

2.0

on 8/12/2014 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Does nothing for me. Too matte, flat, sticky, non-moisturizing. Colors are muddy. Got a sample pack with five colors and they are nothing special.

on 7/20/2012 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i bought the sample of this. love colors and staying power but i hate the glitters.
it would have one been my favorite products.

on 2/22/2012 1:17:00 PM

I don't like this at all. I'm not a fan of lipgloss in general, but since I love Illuminare foundations I expected their lipgloss to be of the same quality. It claims to last all day but doesn't deliver. I got the sample pack and every color is too glittery. Although the colors look good on my skin, I won't be wearing these anytime soon.

on 6/11/2011 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

All day lip color only if your day is 2 hours long! I ordered the sample pack of 5 colors. It does NOT stay on very long and continues to rub off even an hour later...never really sets. More like a drier lip gloss effect.

on 9/11/2009 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Got a sample of Hope & Love, I tried the smallest smearing amount on the lip that already has some chapstick underneath. The color is heathy & natural looking, with such small amount, either color doesn't make any difference.
But there is definitely small glittery particles in it; yes, even at such small amount. What a wonderful way to destroy a lip color.
I chucked it out.