November 26, 2014 | 1452 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3D Max lipgloss #61 Rose Acidule

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Anise01

I don't usually wear lip gloss but I had this on for my wedding and I love it now. It's a very pretty colour and not sticky. The only issue is that like all lip gloss you have to reapply it, and I'm bad at remembering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Anna12345

I bought this product yesterday and I absolutely love the shade 61#. It is a lovely soft, slightly fluoro pink which really pops on your lips. Perfect for summer!

The plastic "flap" applicator is excellent. Much better than those old-fashioned soft brushes which feel unhygienic after several uses.

The product has not dried out my lips (yet). However, its staying power is a little bit weak.

I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sukiester

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely non sticky lipgloss which really does make your lips pop! I especially liked the special looking plastic applicator which made applying the gloss a breeze! Staying power is not too bad for a gloss either! Absolutely love this one over the more expensive brands!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 4:18:00 AM More reviews by sesameyee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color, it is a pink color with slightly shimmer.
As I have a warmer/golden skin tone, i usually skip cool pink lip glosses. This lip gloss matches my skin tone very well, it creates a soft pinky-nude lips.

This lip gloss is not sticky at all,
works well with the applicator, the plastic applicator is special with the sponge tip ones on the market, not easy to use at the first time. However, i think it really helps to create the fuller lip look.

I am not a fan of the smell of this lip gloss, so my overall rating is 4.

Buy this product again? YES

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by bilsy213

I like this lip gloss. Its not sticky and it has pretty decent staying power. I like the color too. It's bubble gum pink, very pretty. It is pretty shiny, but it does not have shimmers on it. The one thing I don't like about this is the applicator. It is like a plastic spatula with a hole in the middle. I have to use my fingers to evenly apply the l/g.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I came across this lip gloss on the Bourjois website. The model's lips looked amazing with this shade on and I just had to have it. This gloss is extremely shinny and feels very nice on, not sticky at all. It has a pleasant candy smell to it. This is a light barbie pink with extreme shine. This makes my lips look very full and pouty. I bought my gloss on ebay for super cheap! I think under 5 dollars. The applicator of this, will take some time to get use too. It applies the product well and gives just the right amount for the bottom lip and then the top lip.