GHD Thermal Protector for Weak and Damaged Hair [DISCONTINUED]

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is the worst ever. I have coloured fine hair. This spray make my hair so stiff. I can't even comb through it. Don't waste your money because it's expensive too. There are heap of heat protector than this one.

This makes my hair gross! So sticky and gummy, i cant even get a comb through it. I hate this product. My hair also feels very dull and dingy. Maybe I used too much, idk. But, EW!

This product has change my life! Honestly, I have been using the GHD nurture shampoo/conditioner, remedy cream/miracle mist and this thermal protector for the past month and my hair went from weak to healthy. I use this product when i blowdry my hair or flat iron it it my styler. It leaves my hair sleek and smooth and hydrated. I have tried many but luckily I finally found my hg!

I actually really like this although I hate my GHD. It's an interesting product in terms of what it does: there are several ingredients for heat protection, some for volume, some hair rebuilding/strength ingredients, and a bit of hold. As a gestalt it's very nice, I would say. I mostly use this on dry hair right before the iron and it seems to be protecting well and leaving me with a good style. There is a little bit of crunchiness, but really only the smallest bit, and nothing worse than hairspray would cause. The fragrance is strong and not very pretty, but I am satisfied with the product because it does seem to be protecting my hair well and even beefing it up a bit, possibly from the therapeutic ingredients. The GHD is no longer leaving my hair in tatters with this.

Popular Styling Products