August 30, 2014 | 1707 users online

Styling Products - GHD - Thermal Protector for Weak and Damaged Hair [DISCONTINUED]

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by GiglingNikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is the worst ever. I have coloured fine hair. This spray make my hair so stiff. I can't even comb through it. Don't waste your money because it's expensive too. There are heap of heat protector than this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by fashionistadiva

This makes my hair gross! So sticky and gummy, i cant even get a comb through it. I hate this product. My hair also feels very dull and dingy. Maybe I used too much, idk. But, EW!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by vgarcia2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has change my life! Honestly, I have been using the GHD nurture shampoo/conditioner, remedy cream/miracle mist and this thermal protector for the past month and my hair went from weak to healthy. I use this product when i blowdry my hair or flat iron it it my styler. It leaves my hair sleek and smooth and hydrated. I have tried many but luckily I finally found my hg!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by SophieH

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this although I hate my GHD. It's an interesting product in terms of what it does: there are several ingredients for heat protection, some for volume, some hair rebuilding/strength ingredients, and a bit of hold. As a gestalt it's very nice, I would say. I mostly use this on dry hair right before the iron and it seems to be protecting well and leaving me with a good style. There is a little bit of crunchiness, but really only the smallest bit, and nothing worse than hairspray would cause. The fragrance is strong and not very pretty, but I am satisfied with the product because it does seem to be protecting my hair well and even beefing it up a bit, possibly from the therapeutic ingredients. The GHD is no longer leaving my hair in tatters with this.