April 23, 2014 | 2100 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - PINK Sweet & Flirty

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm way older than the targeted age for this I'm sure. I love it though, and always got compliments when I wear it. It's sweet but not sickeningly so. I have the EDT in the glass bottle, so it probably wears better than just the body spray. I even gave my teen daughter my body spray just so I could buy the EDT for me. I'm not seeing this at Victoria's Secret now, so they may have discontinued it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmm, grapey yumminess. It's a young, sweet scent. I love the Pink line. It's cheap 3/$30 and it smells great. It's a nice, fun scent. I wouldn't wear this out at night but it's a good daytime, casual scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by kateeohh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely one of my favorite fragrances. It smells amazing and I absolutely love it. I think you get a good amount for the price and it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by kirito

This is my favorite body splash/fragrance of all time! I don't really like anything from Victoria's Secret except for this body splash. It smells so sweet and just lovely!

The only instance where I had a problem with this product was one defective bottle I had purchased. The pump would not release, and the only way to get the product out was to physically break the plastic bottle.

Other than that though, I love this stuff~

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love all pink perfumes, and i think that this is my favorite one! It smells amazing! I first got this a long time ago and ran out, so when I was looking in Victorias the other day I seen it and had to get it again. And I will definitely repurchase it again and again <3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutley love this stuff! I orginally was attracted to it because my favorite color is purple so I had to smell it and It smells so girly/flirty/fun without being a childish type scent. It's so perfect for spring/summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ng12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this perfume. It is VERY amazing. I bought it like in July last year (2012) and I broke the glass bottle while I was in camp. It was about to finish but still.. Anyway I just love it and I couldn't find it after I moved to Venice. Do you think I can find it in Bath&Body Works? Please answer URGENT.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by laurenbrowne

This fragrance is so great. It is definitely my favorite body mist by Victoria's Secret and probably my favorite scent ever. It's perfect if you're going out at night, especially if it's with a guy. I get so many compliments on this fragrance! The only issue is that I ran out of it, and when I went to Victoria's Secret, they were sold out because it's sucha great product. So I bought the perfume version instead and it's definitely not the same. It's strong and overpowering which is exactly what I liked about the body mist not being. I mean it's alright and I will use it up, but the body mist is WAY better and cheaper which is always a plus! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells very good, very sweet and girly. It reminds me of Escada Sexy Graffi on me, but a bit more sweet and less fruity. The lasting power is also very good. However, this gives me a headache if I wear it, so I can't :( Otherwise, I would because it does smell nice and is pretty cheap for a perfume!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 More reviews by ameliakwon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sweet and Flirty are hands down two perfect words to describe this scent. I'm not a huge fan of overly sweet "childish" smell and this scent is deffs not childish. While it's very sweet there is tint of grapefruit which balances it from being candy-like sugar smell. I personally think this smell suits young adults rather than teenagers since it has "young woman's" flirtiness to it. I spray sparkling mist on my body - neck, chest, and wrist - and add the regular one on my hair. I've received SO MANY compliments!! It's kinda funny cause lots of my guy friends complimented my "shampoo/body lotion" haha I guess they thought it was shmpoo/body lotion bc it's not as overwhelming as perfumes ;) Also it seems to work well with my body chemistry since it deffs smells better on my body than off of the bottle. Not many people in Korea use VS body mists since we don't have local stores here... so it's MY SCENT :) gowd I love this scent!!