October 25, 2014 | 1750 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - PINK Sweet & Flirty

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

PINK's Sweet & Flirty is a great summertime scent. I wear it during the dog days, especially after I get out of the shower; I love pairing it with the matching body lotion. It's a little more sweet & sugary than it is fruity... almost overly sweet, but it's not teenage or childish. I think it's a little too much for everyday wear. I don't want to smell like candy every day… however, that won't stop me from spritzing this on a couple times a week!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I have the shimmer body spray, but I couldn't find any place it had been reviewed so here goes. Sweet & Flirty is totally a girly girl's perfume!! lol if you wear VS underwear, you should, or probably already do, own this! I spritz my lingerie w this b4 I wear it. It's fruity & sugary, [& throw in some berries & grapefruit]...(I saw the posts below w the key/top notes, YES!! Tots agree!). This scent is youthful, sparkly, spazzy, exuberant, flirty, happy, & energetic. The packaging is so cute! But albeit a little impractical for travel. I luv how mine has the silver fine microglitter in the spray. Dance like a mad woman to Pharrell's song "Happy" after spraying a liberal amount on yourself :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm way older than the targeted age for this I'm sure. I love it though, and always got compliments when I wear it. It's sweet but not sickeningly so. I have the EDT in the glass bottle, so it probably wears better than just the body spray. I even gave my teen daughter my body spray just so I could buy the EDT for me. I'm not seeing this at Victoria's Secret now, so they may have discontinued it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmm, grapey yumminess. It's a young, sweet scent. I love the Pink line. It's cheap 3/$30 and it smells great. It's a nice, fun scent. I wouldn't wear this out at night but it's a good daytime, casual scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by kateeohh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely one of my favorite fragrances. It smells amazing and I absolutely love it. I think you get a good amount for the price and it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by kirito

This is my favorite body splash/fragrance of all time! I don't really like anything from Victoria's Secret except for this body splash. It smells so sweet and just lovely!

The only instance where I had a problem with this product was one defective bottle I had purchased. The pump would not release, and the only way to get the product out was to physically break the plastic bottle.

Other than that though, I love this stuff~

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love all pink perfumes, and i think that this is my favorite one! It smells amazing! I first got this a long time ago and ran out, so when I was looking in Victorias the other day I seen it and had to get it again. And I will definitely repurchase it again and again <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutley love this stuff! I orginally was attracted to it because my favorite color is purple so I had to smell it and It smells so girly/flirty/fun without being a childish type scent. It's so perfect for spring/summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ng12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this perfume. It is VERY amazing. I bought it like in July last year (2012) and I broke the glass bottle while I was in camp. It was about to finish but still.. Anyway I just love it and I couldn't find it after I moved to Venice. Do you think I can find it in Bath&Body Works? Please answer URGENT.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by laurenbrowne

This fragrance is so great. It is definitely my favorite body mist by Victoria's Secret and probably my favorite scent ever. It's perfect if you're going out at night, especially if it's with a guy. I get so many compliments on this fragrance! The only issue is that I ran out of it, and when I went to Victoria's Secret, they were sold out because it's sucha great product. So I bought the perfume version instead and it's definitely not the same. It's strong and overpowering which is exactly what I liked about the body mist not being. I mean it's alright and I will use it up, but the body mist is WAY better and cheaper which is always a plus! :)