Victoria's Secret PINK Sweet & Flirty

4.5

This is okay, great for throwing in your purse in case you want to smell fresh and need a bit of perking up. To me, it leans more toward a young girl/young woman's scent, but again, it is nice to keep in your purse for feeling bright and fresh, and not worry about losing or breaking an expensive perfume. Definitely a girly/youthful type of scent. I kind of had gotten away from VS scents a while ago, as I am now in my 40's, but I went back to get a couple of these handy little bottles this past summer, for something fun!! The scents are pretty light, not overpowering, and actually last quite a few hours. Dry down is pretty much the same as when first applied, so they do not get funny or funky smelling. When they are on sale, it is a nice time to purchase. When they have their 3 for $x or similar type of sale, that is a great time to snatch one up and maybe give the other 2 as gifts or keep one in each purse or in the car, in your desk, or at work or in your locker at school.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Very faint, very generic clean scent. I get the tiniest, most vague whiff of berry. Maybe it's my skin?

One of my favorite perfumes, love it for the warm months it's so awakening and fresh and reminds me of a fresh garden it lasts a good amount of the day and makes me happy when I smell it on me

I keep several of these around in case I forget to wear perfume, or after the gym. I'm also guilty of using this as a car air freshener. I just really like the smell. It's very girly, flirty and, um, sweet. I don't love all the pink fragrances, but this one is amazing!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

PINK's Sweet & Flirty is a great summertime scent. I wear it during the dog days, especially after I get out of the shower; I love pairing it with the matching body lotion. It's a little more sweet & sugary than it is fruity... almost overly sweet, but it's not teenage or childish. I think it's a little too much for everyday wear. I don't want to smell like candy every day… however, that won't stop me from spritzing this on a couple times a week!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the shimmer body spray, but I couldn't find any place it had been reviewed so here goes. Sweet & Flirty is totally a girly girl's perfume!! lol if you wear VS underwear, you should, or probably already do, own this! I spritz my lingerie w this b4 I wear it. It's fruity & sugary, [& throw in some berries & grapefruit]...(I saw the posts below w the key/top notes, YES!! Tots agree!). This scent is youthful, sparkly, spazzy, exuberant, flirty, happy, & energetic. The packaging is so cute! But albeit a little impractical for travel. I luv how mine has the silver fine microglitter in the spray. Dance like a mad woman to Pharrell's song "Happy" after spraying a liberal amount on yourself :)

I'm way older than the targeted age for this I'm sure. I love it though, and always got compliments when I wear it. It's sweet but not sickeningly so. I have the EDT in the glass bottle, so it probably wears better than just the body spray. I even gave my teen daughter my body spray just so I could buy the EDT for me. I'm not seeing this at Victoria's Secret now, so they may have discontinued it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Mmm, grapey yumminess. It's a young, sweet scent. I love the Pink line. It's cheap 3/$30 and it smells great. It's a nice, fun scent. I wouldn't wear this out at night but it's a good daytime, casual scent.

This is definitely one of my favorite fragrances. It smells amazing and I absolutely love it. I think you get a good amount for the price and it is worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite body splash/fragrance of all time! I don't really like anything from Victoria's Secret except for this body splash. It smells so sweet and just lovely!

The only instance where I had a problem with this product was one defective bottle I had purchased. The pump would not release, and the only way to get the product out was to physically break the plastic bottle.

Other than that though, I love this stuff~

Popular Fragrances