January 28, 2015 | 1867 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - PINK Sweet & Flirty

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2015 7:39:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I keep several of these around in case I forget to wear perfume, or after the gym. I'm also guilty of using this as a car air freshener. I just really like the smell. It's very girly, flirty and, um, sweet. I don't love all the pink fragrances, but this one is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

PINK's Sweet & Flirty is a great summertime scent. I wear it during the dog days, especially after I get out of the shower; I love pairing it with the matching body lotion. It's a little more sweet & sugary than it is fruity... almost overly sweet, but it's not teenage or childish. I think it's a little too much for everyday wear. I don't want to smell like candy every day… however, that won't stop me from spritzing this on a couple times a week!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I have the shimmer body spray, but I couldn't find any place it had been reviewed so here goes. Sweet & Flirty is totally a girly girl's perfume!! lol if you wear VS underwear, you should, or probably already do, own this! I spritz my lingerie w this b4 I wear it. It's fruity & sugary, [& throw in some berries & grapefruit]...(I saw the posts below w the key/top notes, YES!! Tots agree!). This scent is youthful, sparkly, spazzy, exuberant, flirty, happy, & energetic. The packaging is so cute! But albeit a little impractical for travel. I luv how mine has the silver fine microglitter in the spray. Dance like a mad woman to Pharrell's song "Happy" after spraying a liberal amount on yourself :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm way older than the targeted age for this I'm sure. I love it though, and always got compliments when I wear it. It's sweet but not sickeningly so. I have the EDT in the glass bottle, so it probably wears better than just the body spray. I even gave my teen daughter my body spray just so I could buy the EDT for me. I'm not seeing this at Victoria's Secret now, so they may have discontinued it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmm, grapey yumminess. It's a young, sweet scent. I love the Pink line. It's cheap 3/$30 and it smells great. It's a nice, fun scent. I wouldn't wear this out at night but it's a good daytime, casual scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by kateeohh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely one of my favorite fragrances. It smells amazing and I absolutely love it. I think you get a good amount for the price and it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by kirito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite body splash/fragrance of all time! I don't really like anything from Victoria's Secret except for this body splash. It smells so sweet and just lovely!

The only instance where I had a problem with this product was one defective bottle I had purchased. The pump would not release, and the only way to get the product out was to physically break the plastic bottle.

Other than that though, I love this stuff~

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love all pink perfumes, and i think that this is my favorite one! It smells amazing! I first got this a long time ago and ran out, so when I was looking in Victorias the other day I seen it and had to get it again. And I will definitely repurchase it again and again <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutley love this stuff! I orginally was attracted to it because my favorite color is purple so I had to smell it and It smells so girly/flirty/fun without being a childish type scent. It's so perfect for spring/summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ng12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this perfume. It is VERY amazing. I bought it like in July last year (2012) and I broke the glass bottle while I was in camp. It was about to finish but still.. Anyway I just love it and I couldn't find it after I moved to Venice. Do you think I can find it in Bath&Body Works? Please answer URGENT.