August 20, 2014 | 1801 users online

Hair Treatments - Joico - K-Pak Liquid Reconstructor

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by sarahscantron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have extremely fine hair. I do not have a lot of it either, I'm in my mid 20's, but the amount of hair I have is nearly comparable to a much older woman.Dying it and using heat tools fried it, making it look even worse.

Anyway,before I started using the K-pac series I struggled to find a product to consistantly fix my fried hair. One of my friends in beauty school recommended the K-PAC series to me, and I'm so glad she did.

I have found the deep penetrating reconstructor to be amazing, but since it's a protein treatment I can not use it each time I wash my hair. The liquid reconstruct is perfect for everyday use. I spray it on towel dried hair, and continue to blow dry. It makes my hair look smooth, and noticeably healthier. I get alot of compliments about how much better my hair looks now. There is no sign of the previous fried mess it used to be. It almost looks thicker too. I plan on staying with the K-pac line as long as its along.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by julierockhead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff, it is great for when my hair needs protein either from damage from coloring and styling or I went overboard on the moisture. I have slightly wavy hair that I let air dry and do not straighten 99% of the time, so I don't need this often but when I do it does help. It also seems to take the wave out of my hair. If I want my hair straighter without the use of heat, I reach for this. One lippie off for what is certainly an outrageous price, since it is mostly water, but it will last a long time, a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Ginger555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Hello, I just purchased this product based on reviews I have read with hopes that this will help me with my hair breakage. I have used the product 3 times and so far I am pleased with the results. My hair seems less dry and damaged. I would have given this product a perfect review however I feel it is overpriced. I will update you in a month or so of using this.

November 10/12 Update
I love this product. I am so glad I tried it. I don't use it everyday. I was about 2-3 times a week. I don't use too much. I transferred it in a small spray bottle so I can take it with me when I travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by SnowWhiteGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this treatment, I think it has been a big part of my hair repair after bleaching a few times. It is also great at detangling without weighing my hair down. The only improvement I think would be good is if the spray was more mist like but that could be due to the consistency. I will definitely repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Have had this for a while now, and at the start I did notice a difference in my hair not breaking off as much, I don't know whether my hair has got used to this or not, but it doesn't seem to do much now. I use it about once a week applied to towel dried hair at the ends, if I put it on my roots it leaves my hair so greasy. Does make my hair manageable. I might try out the mask treatment instead when this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by RS315

This is an amazing product especially for fine hair. I have been using it for years and it makes my hair smooth and manageable, without weighing it down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This made a big difference in my hair. I woke up to well-behaved hair that was soft and less frizzy. It also smelled great while I was spraying it throughout my hair. It doesn't leave a residue and it didnt weigh my hair down. I use this when my hair needs a break from moisturizing products or after prolonged exposure to sun or wind. I really feel like my hair is stronger whenever I use this. If you are sensitive to protein based products, I wouldn't recommend this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

If like me, you have fine, fried, dyed hair, then these treatments are a GODSEND! I spray this through shampooed, towel-dried hair, then spray a leave-in conditioner through and my hair feels more like a human's and less like a very well-played-with Barbie dolls' tangled mess!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by PaulinhaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love k pak!!! works great in my baby fine hair. Doesnt leave it heavy at all... makes it smooth and silk... notice a great improve in my hair since day one!!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by zachariahskye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. My hair has been through hell and back but this really helps alot. As soon as i put it into my towel dried hair it already feels softer. It really seem to help with the repairing of hair and i cant wait to try the rest of the k-pak line. However be careful not to use too much of this at once as it is a protein treatment which can have reserve effects if used incorrectly. I like to use it every second day just to be safe. You get alot of product in the bottle and i can tell it will last me for atleast 3months.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No