Graftobian EMPTY 8-WELL MAGNETIC PALETTE

on 9/15/2012 12:16:00 PM

I purchased this online with 3 refills, being the HD Powder Makeup, the eyeshadow and blusher. I really like this palette. The size is so convenient and I just like everything about it. I can't wait to add more products to it. Definitely recommend it.

on 10/31/2009 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

loverofmineralmakeup already gave a great description of this palette and I love it as much as she does. I just wanted to include my pictures of the palette, open and closed, for further info. I got mine to use for Chantecaille shadows and couldn't be happier. The only negative I can possibly come up with is that I'd prefer not to have any logo on the outside of the palette, but it's really not a big deal to me. Just click continued for the pictures.

continued >>

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a wonderful empty palette and I purchased mine to I house my Nixie Mineral Eyeshadows. This is a very sturdy and sleek palette in silver metal (with a mirror) which reminds me of the Stila 6-well metal palette. Actually, this palette's wells holds 36mm refills and can hold large MAC & depotted HIP eyeshadows, is slightly larger than Stila's pan eyeshadows/blushes, and is the same size as the La Femme, Japonesque, Nixie Cosmteics, Ben Nye, Chantecaille, and Mirenesse eyeshadow/blush palettes. I think the best thing about this palette is the price it's a steal for $11.95, and that it has pin-size holes at the bottom of the palette so you can "push" the pans out of the palette (without damaging the products) if you need to organize and/or remove the pans.

If you are looking for a smaller palette (which is very cute), I would highly recommend this palette.

Popular Palettes