November 24, 2014 | 1143 users online

Fragrances - Kat Von D - Saint

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by GlosslipGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells nice but generic like a lot of other celebrity fragrances. Disappointed over all, also didn't last long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

I've been wearing this for quite a while now. As far as scent goes, its a vanilla gourmande, a tad more grown up than your average Fantasy or Viva La juicy ( which I LOVE).
Think a light florally vanilla, with almost a slight hint of sugared lemon.
The only downside is that its weak weak weak. I'm happy with low silliage, I don't care for people to smell my trail, but its so weak I can't even smell it on myself after an hour. Maybe just the slightest hint is left in my hair.
I bought the 30 ml and even though its light, I'd still put the money on the bigger bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this scent. I purchased it on sale at Sephora for 20.00 in the bottle shaped like a big lighter (which is super awesome, by the way). The other bottle style is gorgeous as well! I tend to like scents that are more 'dark' and less girly/sweet, ect. As for staying power...so far, so good! I've had it on for almost 5 hours and can still smell it on myself. The only reason im giving a 4 for packaging is because sometimes its a bit difficult to get it to spray...but otherwise, no complaints. I will def. repurchase this when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been waiting for this to be sold in Canadian Sephora stores for YEARS. It's finally available and I didn't hesitate to purchase. I even bought the biggest bottle -$75. It's my favourite favourite scent, extremely unique. It's flirty, seductive, sexy... subtle and sweet, professional, and wearable during the day. It's just all of that together!! I love it and I wear it whenever I could. The box it was packaged in is pretty cool too. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I couldn't decide whether to give this a 4 or a 5, but I decided to go with a 5 because of how versatile it is. I'm a fan of sweet, strong fragrances (Angel, Twilight Woods, Hypnotic Poison, etc etc etc). This wears the best year-round of any of this type of fragrance I've ever tried. This doesn't become cloying or overwhelming even in Southern CA summer heat. That is saying a lot. I finished my bottle about a month ago and despite the 30 or so fragrances I own I find myself missing it already. This gets a lot of compliments, especially from men - I even let my best friend wear it on a first date and she was complimented on it. This isn't the most long-lasting scent, and unfortunately there are no body products for layering, but there is a rollerball for touch-ups.
I've tried more than my fair share of celebrity perfumes, and even the ones that are nice I don't usually think, "I can see why this has her name on it, it fits her personality really well." With this perfume that's exactly what I think. Lastly, the bottle is to-die-for. She is so consistently amazing with her product packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Melli098

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This perfume is sweet in a subtle way!!!! Love it!!! It literally smells like caramel...it smells like candy but not too sickenly sweet like its for kids....just wished the scent lasted longer :( I have it in the rollerball and i loveeee the frosted filigree, gothic but yet feminine design on the bottle :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I have this in a rollerball and i adore it sooo much (: iakways recieve compliments on it, "what is that perfume your wearing called?" "Omg something smells so good!" " you smell like a doughnut!" Yes the last one I really did hear, lol! As long as this perfume is around i will keep purchasing it, never gets old <3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Dhaunivan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolute favorite perfume for the past 1.5 years. It has a wonderful sweet florally scent, but not cloyingly so. I did not find I enjoyed Sinner nearly as much, though the newer one (Adora?) I have found pleasant in sample form.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodIceQueen

I love this scent :))))

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by KodyT13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I first got this at 13, as a gift from my grandmother. I was obsessed with all things Kat related, so this and Sinner was perfect. However I found it way to sweet for me, the totally gothic girl
Flash forward 2 and a half years. (Okay...3.)
I tried this again and while its sweet, it's not buttercupcake-y sweet. There's definitely florals in there, a little crystalized sugar. During the drydown is when you get the sweet cupcake/caramel notes everyone talks about. But its not awful, and adds dimensions to those days when I just want to feel cute again.
Best of all, unlike sinner, Saint has fabulous staying power. Through my entire day (7-8 hours) I kept catching whiffs of it, which was nice.
When I run out, I am certainly repurchasing