November 29, 2014 | 966 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Circus Fantasy

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale, 20 bucks for 100ml. The bottle is really cute (I love the colours) and I like the scent as well. It's not overpowering but it reminds me of something from my childhood that I just can't put my finger on. I think that's the reason why I love the scent. It calms me. Glad to have it a part of my collection!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by dreamsXthatXglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love britney shes the queen and i love her perfumes so obvs i wanted to get this but im not a fan of this one sadly:( i really wanted to like it but it smells too coolish if that makes sense not sweet like her others it is sweet but in a really bad way :/ very synthetic and maybe floral? if u like katy perry's purr i think you may like this possibly?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I assumed since I love the original Fantasy in it's foody glory, I would enjoy the flankers. I could not have been more wrong and really should have read more MUA reviews before blind buying. Nothing about Circus Fantasy is gourmand. This is a very fresh, cool blue, floral fragrance. I don't really know what about it evokes a circus, so the name is pretty idiotic. I absolutely cannot stand aquatic notes and the lotus element in this scent is unbearable to my nose. This is one of maybe 3 perfumes in the world that gives me a headache. While there are some fruity notes, this is the most floral member of the Fantasy family. Absolutely no semblance to the cupcake beauty of the pink bottle. Highly disappointing. Fortunately I found this at TJ Maxx for $7.99 and they let me return it so no harm done. I recommend this to those who enjoy aquatic florals.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by WorthlessWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite fragrances for spring and 'cool' summer days. It's very sweet, light and bright to wear. I wouldn't wear it on very hot days, I think that the smell might become a bit too strong.

It's nothing breathtakingly awesome, but it holds up well as an everyday scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by BeautyNerd89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have Fantasy. I think it's more of a daytime scent, it smells like cotton candy to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by bonboncats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love a lot of Britney Spear's perfumes, and a lot of people have said this was their least favorite and I can see why. I do like it, but it lacks some things. When I think of a circus, I think of cotton candy/snow cones/popcorn and yummy things. This is not a foody sweet scent. It is sort of citrusy, not by much, and sort of sweer, but doesn't smell like the same sort of sweet as the other fantasies. It does remind me of something I've smelled before but I cant put my finger on it. It has sort of a fresh smell to it. Sweet and fresh. I wish I could give a better description and say what it reminds me of. If I think of it, I will update the review. It's not bad at all though, and worth having in your Britney collection.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by schristi2800

Great bottle and packaging. This is my least favorite out of the fantasy line. Fruity, sweet scent. To me it smells like honey dew.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

I recently made a review on Believe which I gave one lippy only but this one is absolutely different. I love this fragrance a lot is just so powdery and fruity and so very good. I think this is the second fragrance I like from her, the first being Curious. I like the packaging is so elegant and very simple just like the other fragrances under Fantasy. The price is very nice and affordable I found it at Shoppers Drugmart for $19.99 for the 100ML bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

love this scent. i get compliments on this all the time. a young, candy sweet scent. it has decent staying power. i have repurchased because it is getting harder to find this one. who knew britney`s perfumes were this amazing. will definitely check out her other scents too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Silvertip

Very affordable, very babypowdery, very... nothing. I would love this for my fantasy collection, but for the acutal scent? I wouldn't buy it. It is just such a miiild, innocent, powdery scent, it's not loud, I don't think it smells like anything special, just nice. A little warm maybe. Overall: Cute, dirtcheap, not too loud. A good buy for the shier girlies. :)