April 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Hair Color - Cover Your Gray Root Touchup

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Marliew

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was a complete waste. The color was supposed to be light-brown/blond, but it looks orange. I need to throw it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I bought this at CVS for $4.99 in the dark brown color, it's by Irene Gari. It comes in a thin mascara like tube. They had 3 shades. Black, Dark Brown and Medium Brown. So far I'm liking this a lot! It has 2 sides, one is a masacara to apply the color on your hair and the other side is a spongelike wand. I prefer the spongelike wand, as I have a few grays here and there to cover. I assume the mascara would be for clumps of gray that you can brush the color onto. It doesn't leave your hair stiff or clumpy. I'm very pleased with this product. It doesn't rub off on hands and dries quickly. I'll post more later in time to see if it has great staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this root touch up at Sally's and it is the best root touchup that I have found to date. I bought two colors - brunette and gold. The product is packaged similar to a mascara tube, but the applicator is like a lip gloss, not a mascara brush. It does not have a "crayon effect", and it goes on exactly like a lip gloss with no dirty feeling on your hair.

I use the brunette during the day for a natural look and the gold at night for a light something extra if my DH and I go to dinner. Be careful not to let the applicator touch your skin in on the front of your hairline or it will look like a "birth mark".