Burt's Bees Mama Bee Leg & Foot Creme [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/27/2012 3:28:00 AM

First of all I could NOT figure the difference between this and the normal Burt's Bees pepermint foot creme. No idea why there are selling two distinct product with exactly the same ingredients, Anyway...I bought it to relieve swolen ankles and tired legs and just make my legs and feet feel more comfortable during pregnancy.

It's ok, I think I might get the same results from adding a few drops of peppermint oil to a normal cheap body lotion. The smells is strong, but more peppermint than menthol, which is good. The cooling sensation on your skin lasts for a while. Just an average foot creme, but nothing to rave about. I think I would prefer a less thick consistency.

on 11/7/2010 4:49:00 AM

I like to use this on my hospital and nursing home patients as well as myself. It is a very soothing, relaxing, wonderful smelling peppermint product.

on 9/8/2009 7:37:00 PM

This is a leg & foot creme with peppermint oil and rosemary leaf extracts that I use for fibromyaliga. It provides instant relief to my calves and feet while I am waiting for my pain meds to kick in.

I like this product better than BenGay because it does not stink up your clothes or sheets. This is a very soothing lotion that can be used for tired feet too. Another great, 100% natural product from Burt's Bees...