November 22, 2014 | 941 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Mineral Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Just got these in Night Owl & Trendsetter. I prefer Night Owl - it doesn't have the shimmer that Trendsetter has. That said, I could see myself using Trendsetter over my NYX Natural lip liner for an evening out. Overall, I really like these glosses. They are light, not super sticky and wear well. I would definitely purchase more in Night Owl & the clear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

In my opinion, these are some of the best lip glosses out there. They last extremely well, are as good as MAC and the range of colours is quite good with gorgeous peach, brown, mauve and plum shades, although it could be wider. I love Night Owl and Sorority Girl and always order a few at a time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

My favorite color mineral lip gloss is Pageant Princess! It has such a pretty shade of pink to it. Also, it doesn't leave my lips feeling overly sticky either. And, it is completely scentless and tasteless as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the clear gloss. Based on previous E.L.F. experience, I expected to HATE this. To my surprise it's better than my previous clear gloss. Not too thick, not too thin. I have Rimmel's Vinyl Lip in clear and it's just a sticky mess (it seals in my color, but soooo sticky). This stuff is pleasant, no smell, no taste... not sure if my boyfriend will approve of it though. We shall see. Only cons are that the container is small and therefore the wand is small (pro and con at same time) and doesn't dispense enough product the first time. Whatever, I can deal with that. $1 well spent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by EternalMyrtle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have three of these: Bare, Night Owl and Au Naturale. I am giving this 4 stars because of Bare. It is so awesome. Perfect almost no color look if you want a natural lip with a little something. Night Owl is a nice plum. Au Naturale is terrible. Frosty and not glossy feeling. The others feel silky on. Au Naturale does not. It feels dry and cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

As someone who does not wear lip gloss often, a high rating coming from me is a surprise to myself! I have naturally full lips so i try not to make them stand out too much by wearing anything bright, shiny or glittery on them. So When I wear gloss, I dont like to build it up to a super 'wet' finish - i normally look for the effect a gloss gives after just one quick, not too thick swipe of product.

I have this in Wild, a seemingly hot warm coral pink with gold shimmer. It is not super pigmented once applied (which is preferable for me) and sheers out to a lovely golden-pink sheen. There is no scent or taste AT ALL which i find pretty impressive considering most of the other lip products i have have some sort of off putting taste/scent when advertised as fragrance free. Another huge plus for me is that these stay on for hours! I get well into mid day wearing this gloss (applied in the morning). The best thing is at the same time, you dont feel like you are wearing product on your lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by shady74

An excellent product. Not only is this a great gloss, but the jojoba oil means it moisturises ALL day. If you suffer from dry lips, get yourself one of these and use it as a lip balm, you will notice the difference immediately. My only gripe is that the colour selection is too neutral, I'd love to see something bolder. Only so I can buy more!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Ilovemakeup96

It's like a bright pink in the tube but when you put in on, you can't really tell it's there. I guess it's pretty good if you want shiny lips with no color. It's good for the price, which is $1. It doesn't taste good, but the taste isn't bad either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by davesmsperfect

I bought "Wild" thinking it would be a pretty coral color & it ended up being an ugly orange. Thankfully it's a pretty sheer gloss otherwise it would be hideous. Texture wise, it's okay. A bit on the sticky side & tastes rather bad. I'd expect this from their $1 line but not their $3 stuff. Not something I'd buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by FizzyBaybii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in Trendsetter, Daring, and Sorority Girl. I absolutely LOVED this. It's not sticky like most glosses. And, it looks great on it's own and with a lipstick. And girls, if any of you are debating on buying Daring because it's too bright, buy it. It looks bright on the site, but in real life it's a shimmery red in the tube, and on your lips it's a sheer, shimmery, hot pink kind of color. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a sheer kind of lip gloss with a touch of color. The packaging reminds me of MAC lipglass. 5 lippies for sure!

***UPDATE***

I decided that these aren't as great as I thought they were, they're a bit too heavy. But still, 4 lippies!