April 20, 2014 | 1512 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - 095 smoking black

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by cainsy

This is the third Dior eyeshadow i have bought, but this is the first instance of purchasing the smoky range of Dior. It should be noted that I purchased the 091 smoky black trio of colours which included the base 1, soft smoky and couture smoky. I love the Dior eyeshadows as they have a beautiful range, and good staying power when used in conjunction with a primer. Every time I wear these shadows, i get compliments...and thats always nice.
I will agree with Chanel 277 that the sponge tip aplicator is not the best. I use an eyeshadow brush and blend in well when using this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 7:01:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

Average quality,average color pay off,average staying power,average pigmentation.Everything is average about this product and this is quite a surprise because all the Dior eye shadows I had until now worked excellent for me,so I bought this without second thought.The packaging is quite nice a mini square,midnight blue box with the Dior logo on it.Insight there's the eye shadow along with the small mirror and a useless sponge tip applicator.With 23 euros you take 2 gr or 0,07 oz of product.The eye shadow now has matte finish with nice,silky texture.In the package this eye shadow appears to be quite dark and black but on the eyes looks like a dark grey,only if I use a black eye base I can take an intense black color.The staying power is not good even with a base after few hours this will crease on me.The pigmentation also is not so high I have to put 3-4 layers to get an intense look.Much better black eye shadows out there,Chanel has 2 excellent black eye shadows,mac's carbon,although it's not my favourite,still is better than this. .