Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Fire and Ice 720

4.4

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline Wax), Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Silica, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) (Vitamin C), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract (Aloe Barbadensis), Serica Ingredients Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985) (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 5/17/2015 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

I love this lipstick!!! It's a bright red shade which lightens up my face and it's really pigmented and lasts a really long tie withut fading or bleeding (..lip liner!!) I highly favor this lippie at this reasonable price (ahem...4.97 @ Walmart!!) Will repurchase.

on 5/9/2015 9:51:00 PM

This color when i wear it no fire no ice just a pinky orange a loud coral I've tried to make this lipstick work on everyone else its a beautiful red on me its not happening why revlon why!!!

on 2/7/2015 5:00:00 PM

No, no, no.
This is simply a medium toned fluorescent ORANGE on my pale, slightly yellow-toned skin.
It's not red in any way shape or form.
Honestly, I can't imagine may people that this color would be flattering on.

on 1/16/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A classic Red-Red. I don't wear it often and it can pull too orange but I like it when I want a warmer red that is not "old lady orange".

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

My grandma wears absolutely no makeup but this lipstick and she always looks adorable in it :) I was surprised when I put this on and it looked good on me too, because I usually look awful with red lipstick! A really cute shade, I'll pick one up for myself when I have the chance.

on 10/17/2014 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a very beautiful and interesting shade of red. I'd describe the color as a very vibrant red with a coral-pink undertone. I thought I had nothing like it but I actually own 2 other lipsticks that are incredibly similar to this.

Wet n Wild Megalast in Red Velvet is almost a dead on dupe which happens to be more pigmented and cheaper. The other one I have that's identical is Black Radiance Uptown Red.

Admittedly, I don't wear it too often as I usually prefer a classic red such as my Revlon Matte 'Really Red'. Because of its brightness, 'Fire and Ice' is quite a playful red which I occasionally wear when the mood strikes.

on 9/30/2014 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm generally a fan of Revlon lipsticks and have been on the search for the perfect red to replace my old HG Really Red Matte.

This isn't it, but I still love it. I'm pale (can wear NC or NW 15) with dark eyes and warmed up hair. It's hard to describe the color on me. I want to say it's not red, but then I don't know how to describe it without mentioning red. It's not orange or pink, but a pink-coral-red combo. Kinda reminds me of NARS Heat Wave. It's heavily pigmented, bright, bold, and instantly wakes up my face. Fire and Ice also looks really great on my similarly pale, blonde-haired, blue-eyed friend. The coral-y thing makes it perfect for summer, but it's so flattering that I'll probably be breaking it out all year. It's not too much for day time, but it is bold enough for night time. Finally, I love the formula: smooth and creamy. It applies easily and wears comfortably even if your lips are in less than tip-top condition.

Love it, and highly recommend to pale ladies who like bright lipstick.

on 8/29/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the most perfect red color lipstick, ever. I just dot it on my lips, otherwise it would be super heavy and unflattering. However, the "dots" last for hours and they can even mimic a "natural" flush if applied over lip balm. I'm not a fan of matte lipstick, even though everyone else seems to love it, but this red is so beautiful I need it in my makeup bag. This is especially nice with a cherry gloss (Femme Couture Cherry Frost, $5.49, is great with it). I have a mild addiction to red lip colors, and I have many I've never worn more than once or twice. Fire & Ice is still my favorite, and it works with everything.

on 4/20/2014 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

In the packaging, Fire & Ice looks like a vibrant orange-red that'd be right on trend with the orange lips that are in this season. But somehow it looks too cool on my light-medium Southeast Asian coloring, and I just look sallow. Maybe my naturally berry-colored lips show through too much? I'll return this and continue with L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in British Red instead, which is a true red that is simultaneously classic and glamorous.

That aside, the lipstick is heavily pigmented and glides on smoothly. The plasticky cosmetic smell is in line with how most lipsticks smell to me, my prior experience being my mom's Clinique's lipsticks. I would try other Revlon lipsticks, just not a fan of this particular shade.

on 4/17/2014 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love me some bright lipstick. I feel like I can put this and only this on and my whole face seems brighter and gets a glow to it. My teeth look very bright too.

I'm an NC45, (maybe a little lighter, like NC43 now?) East Indian skin tone that's very orangey/heavy yellows. I bought Fire and Ice because I was looking for a very "retro" red. I love bright lipsticks because I feel like they help me look less tired on the days I'm not doing so well, or even pull together a classy evening look.

I'm not so good at describing shades, but I'd say Fire and Ice is a bright orange toned red on my lips, but it somehow disappears in flash photography and looks to be a little more muted and pink in photos. That would be my only problem with this lipstick, that it doesn't look the same in pictures. Otherwise, I've always loved Revlon lipsticks and this one is just as pleasing and creamy and long-lasting as the other ones. Go for it, even if you don't want it so intense you can always blot it on your lips and wear it as a delicate stain.

Popular Lipsticks