July 22, 2014 | 2356 users online

Highlighters - Smashbox - Soft Lights - Illuminate

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very pale and it gives me the most natual flush and looks completely natural. Since this is soft lights, you can use it on your eyes as well. I find that the white makes an excellent base color. Wish they would sell only this as I will easily buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

This product also came with my latest Smashbox kit from QVC. It's about 0.4 oz and I do love the container. This large pot contains a fusion of silky soft powders (peach, rose, pink and very pale pink) that may be used separately, swirled together, or in any combination. The lighter shades can used as a highlighter on the cheeks, brows, bridge of the nose, forehead...use your imagination. The darker shades can be used as bronzer or countour. The medium shades as blush...and any of the colors as eye shadow. I believe that this is also new (Don't quote me). It gives skin a gorgeous radiance and I've been using this now for over a week and I just love it. It gives a nice glow without looking like your sweating up a storm. I will definately repurchased when it comes back to QVC.