September 22, 2014 | 1818 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Studio Corrective Concealer

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The pigment is so bad/sheer and the texture so oily that you may as well not bother. Hardly covers a thing and anything that does will melt off in minutes leaving an oily mess.

In fact this is so super bad that my friend who generally loves the brand has actually convinced herself that ELF themselves are "selling fakes!". This is how she has explained to me why our Corrective Concealer Palettes both performed so poorly. I had to laugh but this gives you an idea of how bad this product is.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by cosmochiq26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It doesn't hold up as a concealer. It's too oily and weak. The green and lilac color just change to white when you apply it. Not good at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Rubystevo

So pleased I bought this, I love the packaging and the concept of the product! It comes with three colours a light beige, green, light pink and a medium dark colour(to dark for my skin tone). As I get a few spots and I naturally have bluish undertones to my skin the first three colours work great. I use the green on spots,pink on any dull undertones and then the light beige on blue undertones. It's a brilliant carry-around product as it comes with a mirror and it does include a brush which is fine if it's all you've got, however I prefer to use a proper tapered concealer brush so I can blend it in properly. The packaging is in a sleek black case and is compact and strong. If you've got any problem areas that your struggling to find a resolution to, buy this!! £3.75, what have you got to lose???:)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately I am going to have to side with the negative-reviewers here. I received my E.L.F haul today & like so many others, I was very excited about this product in particular. I live in Georgia, so when I first unboxed this palette & swatched the shades, I thought they were just watery/greasy from sitting in my mailbox. But no. After sitting in my house for hours, the consistence is still bizarre. It's solid on the top layer & looks like it's going to be somewhat resilient, but you break through the top layer & you're greeted by an unpleasantly thin, messy, greasy Party City-quality mess. The colors are weak & gaunt looking. I like the packaging but it is not fit for concealer that is this liquidy. I just don't like it at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Powderpuff2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Disappointed in this product. Coverage is not good, very wishy washy and oily. Packaging is good but wouldn't buy this product again. Didn't find any of the colours to do a good job. Thankfully it was cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Kitooo

I adore this product (pink/yellow/green/blue version) !! I have tried numerous liquid concealers and never stuck with any of them as its impossible to find anything suitable for my fair skin AND I have severe issues with them all cakeing up and going grainy and melted after a few hours. This kit however is perfect for me. These colours are like highlighters, they're VERY pale, I can't imagine this suiting many people who aren't super fair like me and not get some reverse panda effect. So if you're somebody who has trouble finding a fair enough concealer, then definitely try colour correction! I also love the waxy consistency, it doesn't grain up under eyes like liquid concealers and goes on really smooth for me (I have super oily skin). It doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes. It will run into fine lines if you don't se it with powder (I use elf translucent matte powder). But otherwise it doesn't melt in an ugly way but just fades very naturally and lasts most of the day for me. I guess my only gripe is that I never use blue but its not really a problem at this price. Its also doesn't contain nasty chemicals! Fab.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Waxy, not super pigmented, doesn't blend. At least it was cheap. spring for the coastal scents eclipse palette, much much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by rebellove

its like halloween makeup. The consistency is too creamy/oily and doesn't blend well. Packaging is good and price is good. But the product is not good.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by MyKidzRKute

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have used several times and I don't love it. I am a red head so I do use the green when I am feeling a little redder than usual.....I bought this because I have a hard time finding a green concealer as most people want the yellow in lieu....anyhow it does help tone down the reddness but not all day long. I don't use the other colors. It wasn't expensive so Im not to hurt about it. This will probably go down to one of my girls.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Gardengrenade

I got this in yellow, green, blue and pink and I was pretty exciting despite seeing some iffy reviews on there. I love most of E.L.F.s packaging and I've tried a few other concealers and quite liked them. I have a lot if red blotches on my face from acne scarring because I'm so fair in skin tone the green is what caught my eye. When I first attempted to use this I tried using the concealer brush it came with and was pretty disappointed to e honest. But after working with it, I've found that the product needs to be warmed up with my fingers before it will really work, so now I just use my fingers to tap it on and blend. The green is a bit sheer, but does get the job done. I love the pink and yellow for under my eyes. It goes on nicely, but I HAVE to set it with powder otherwise there's some major creasage going on. I'm a bit of the fence with this product. It does what it says. It corrects my problem areas, but you have to work at it a bit in order to warm up the product and blend it. I don't see how anyone could use this without using their fingers. I'm not sure if I'd buy this again, but for the price it's hard to decide. I like it and I don't! But it never hurts to try it out considering the price. Keep in mind it does work with a bit of patience and warmth.