April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Blush - Illamasqua - Lover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:47:00 AM More reviews by lippiefiend

This is what a peach blush is supposed to look like. It's not orange nor is it a coral, it is just straight up peach. Illamasqua has the best texture right next to Chanel blushes except these are more pigmented. It's so soft to the touch. It might look scary and chalky from the pan since it is a matte but it just melds nicely onto the skin. It blends effortlessly so it's perfect if you tend to be heavy handed. The packaging makes it easy to see which blush is inside.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by mrsyogantoro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hands down. The most beautiful peachy pink color ever discovered. It's matte, it's long lasting (from 6 AM to 4 PM), it suits and adjusted your skin tone very well. It's soft and finely milled, easy to apply, doesn't dry out and flaky, doesn't accentuate large pores. I am so in love with this. However, it still has some downsides; packaging without mirror, and it's oh so pricey. But if you are fan of blush and looking for a warm soft peach color, this is highly recommended as long as you don't mind spending a lot of your money for this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ltnla

NC 25/30. Adding another yay vote for this lovely peachy blush. Super soft (and it does kick up a bit of powder if you swirl brush too hard, but doesn't look powdery or cakey on face), pigmented and applies like a dream. Very impressed w/quality and I'm definitely paying attention when Illamasqua comes out w/new blushes. As to color, it's not that unique -- and frankly I can't see much of a difference on my cheeks btw this and Milani Luminoso, but it's so lovely that I don't mind having spent $26 for it. This line of blushes is definitely worth a look if you're willing to pay Mac, Nars etc prices.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This is a beautiful apricot colored blush that goes on the exact same color as in the pan! It is really amazing how pigmented Illamasqua products are. I am pale, and this blush looks great on me. I also have a friend who looks beautiful with this on and she has pretty dark skin. Totally recommend this blush for every skin tone and everyone!! You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would repurchase this over and over again if I needed to but I doubt I ever will because the pigmentation is extraordinary. You only need the tiniest amount to dust over your cheeks & it just brightens up the complexion. I love the soft vanilla scent too. This is really finely milled and I love that it's matte. This is no doubt my favourite powder blush from my collection.
It looks huge in the pan & there is 4g of product. Stays on all day for me, and doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel tight.
The packaging is simple & classic, but I sometimes wished it had a mirror with it. I have had mine for over 6 months & the packaging is still very study.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Marivale

Este es un blush mate de color naranja-durazno, es muy pigmentado y se esfuma muy bien.
Al aplicarlo parece que va a quedar flúo, pero al esfumarlo se funde perfectamente con la piel.
Es genial tambien para contornear los pómulos y trabajar perfiles angulados.
Viene en un pan de 4,5 gramos, vale su precio.
Me encanta!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by MonikaAlley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Incredibly good blush, especially for little tanned skin. Rich color, doesn't dry up your skin and looks natural, which is the key factor to me. I think it's a good value purchase too, as the package is HUGE.
Also if anyone's about to order it online (just as I did), be confident that the colors will match the actual colors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been dying to try this blush since I'm obsessed with peachy tone blushes. Color is absolutely gorgeous on the pan, soft, milky, apricot color. It looks too soft to show up on the skin but it's very pigmented, only a dab will do the job. Due to the softness of the powder, there's a bit of fall out when using this product. I'm slightly disappointed the true color not lasting throughout the day but I have issues w/most blushes oxidizing on my oily skin so that's ok. This was my first Illamasqua blush and I can't wait to try more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mysilentface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was surprised how flattering this color looked on me seeing as it looked a bit too orange for my liking. The overall quality is superb and I've yet to see any dupes for it. It's not the cheapest blush on the market. However, I think it's worth it because it's so pigmented that it'll end up lasting a you really long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I noted that I would buy this blush again, but I would probably never need to rebuy. It is very pigmented and I only need a dab and tap and I have more than enough on my brush. The color on me is very soft apricot. It lasts most of the day. It is easy to blend out...not powder-y and does not emphasize my pores or dry patches. I am NC20 with a definite light olive undertone and this color, lightly applied, looks quite natural on me. I like the fact that I can see the color through the clear window on top of the case, and it is fingernail friendly to open. Great product, expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for with these blushes. I have six of them now!